Chapter 26

Chapter name- Emotional Reunion

Shobha came to her room and saw Kuki Bhatia and Vikram enjoying drinks. " Oh God. Why are you both drinking right now. The party is about to start. " said Shobha. Vikram looked at her. " Leave it Maa. They don't care about them so why should we care about them. " said Vikram. Shobha looked at Vikram. " Vikki, they are our family. All the luxury you have is because of them." said Shobha. Shobha picked her bag and left the room.

Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Papa, will you keep sitting like this? Do something, I want that Rudra dead." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia looked at him. " Don't worry Vikki. I will make you the hire of Rajvansh very soon." said Kuku Bhatia, " Wait. Wait for some time." said Kuku Bhatia. Meanwhile, Rudra's car stopped outside the Rajvansh palace.

Rudra and Kartik came down. They both walked inside and saw that no one was there. " Maa, Papa, Anaya." said Rudra. Suddenly everyone came out while singing the ' Birthday song' and clapping. Kartik got very happy to see Manorama and Sanjeev. " Maa, Papa." said Kartik and came to them. Kartik touched Manorama and Sanjeev's feet. " Stay happy Kittu. " said Sanjeev, " Happy birthday." said Manorama. Kartik looked at her.

" Thanks Maa." said Kartik and hugged Manorama. Kriti came to Kartik. " Happy birthday." said Kriti. Kartik smiled and hugged Kriti. Rudra came forward. " Listen up everyone. I have a special gift for someone." said Rudra. Dadi looked at him. " There is no need to announce. Give it to Anaya." said Dadi. Everyone started to laugh. " Dadi." said Rudra. Everyone started to laugh.

Rudra came to Anaya. " Anaya, you always wanted to know where your brother is and how he is right?" asked Rudra. Anaya shook her head. Sandhya looked at Rudra. " Anaya had a brother?" asked Sandhya. Dadi looked at Sandhya. " Yeah Sandhya. Anaya's brother got lost when Amitash and Ragini got into an accident that led to their demise." replied Dadi.

Dadi got up and came to Rudra. " Rudra, who is Anaya's brother?" asked dadi. Rudra looked at her. " He has been in front of us for the last 16 years." replied Rudra. Dadi was shocked. " 16 years? What do you mean, Rudra?" asked Dadi, " Kartik. " replied Rudra. Everyone looked at Kartik. Dadi looked at Rudra. " Rudra, this is not the time to joke around. Tell the truth." said Dadi.

Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, Kartik is your brother." replied Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " How?" asked Anaya. Kartik came to her. Anaya looked at Kartik. Kartik showed Anaya her and his locket. Anaya was shocked to see the locket. " This is mine." said Anaya, " Yes, I just remembered. Maa and Papa had brought these 2 lockets and had kept their photos inside. When Rudra opened them, it had the same picture in them." said Kartik.

Anaya got emotional. " Bhaiya." said Anaya and hugged Kartik. Kartik also hugged her. " I can't believe that my brother was in front of me for the last 6 months and I didn't know it." said Anaya, " What a fool of me? I had you and Dadi in front of me almost 16 years but I didn't know that you are my family." said Kartik. Manorama came to Anaya. " Anaya, please don't separate our Kittu from us." said Manorama.

Anaya and Kartik looked at her. Anaya came to her. " Never aunty. Never. Bhaiya is your son first and then my brother. I would never separate him from you and uncle." said Anaya. Manorama smiled. Kriti came there with the trolly on which the cake was kept. " Now, now. It is time to cut the cake." said Kriti. Kartik looked at that cake. Kriti stopped the trolley in front of Kartik.

Kartik picked the knife and blew the candles. Then he cut the cake. He made Manorama and Sanjeev have the cake. Then he pout the cake in Anaya's mouth and then in Kriti's mouth. Varun came to Rudra and Kartik. " Wow, now you both are double-brother-in-laws of each other." said Varun. Rudra and Kartik looked at each other and smiled.

" Now you take care of my sister like I take care of Kriti. " said Kartik. Rudra crossed his arms. " Excuse me. We both love each other. " said Rudra. Kartik and Varun laughed. After the party, Kartik was sitting in his room and smiling. Kriti came to him. " I am so happy. Anaya is now my Bhabhi and my Nanad." said Kriti while smiling. Kartik looked at her.

" I am happier than you. I have been looking for my family and they were in front of me for so long. " said Kartik. Kriti hugged him. " Now you will never loss Anaya." said Kriti. Kartik also hugged Kriti's waist. In Rudra's room, Anaya was sitting and smiling. She was very happy to finally meet her brother. " Rudra, thank for everything." said Anaya. When Rudra came there.

Anaya looked at him and smiled. Anaya got up and came to him. Rudra held Anaya's waist and pulled her closer. " Rudra thanks for everything." said Anaya. Rudra smiled. " No need for this Anaya." said Rudra, " Okay. Close your eyes." said Anaya, " What?" asked Rudra, " Just do it." said Anaya. Rudra closed his eyes. Anaya stood on her toes and kept her lips on Rudra's cheeks.

Rudra was shocked with this. He opened his eyes and looked at Anaya in shock. Anaya quickly pushed Rudra and ran towards the washroom. " Anaya, wait." said Rudra and ran behind Anaya. Before Anaya could close the door of the washroom, Rudra came inside and locked the door of the washroom. He turned towards Anaya and smiled.