Chapter 15

Chapter name- Kartik saves Anaya

The next day, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Dadi looked at Kartik. " Kartik from today you have to stay at the Mehra house only. " said Dadi. Karti looked at Dadi. " why Dadi? Why are you separating me from my love." said Kartik. Everyone smiled. Dadi held Kartik's ear. " I am not separating you from your love. I am telling you to shift to the Mehra house because after the haldi ceremony the bride and groom don't see each other. So that is why you and Kriti must stay away from each other till marriage." said Dadi, " Oh." Said Kartik.

When kaka came there. " The lehengas and the sarees are there." Said kaka. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun got up. They cleaned their hands and then started to see the lehengas. And after some time, they decided on the lehenga. Anaya chose a lehenga that was a combination of yellow and green, Kriti chose a lehenga that was light green in color. While Shagun chose a lehenga that was a combination of green and blue.

Sandhya looked at Shobha. " you call Kuku Bhaisahab and tell him to come here. " said Sandhya, "Okay Bhabhi." said Shobha. Shobha picked her phone and came to her room. She risked Kuku Bhatia's number. Kuku Bhatia saw the number and made a face. " Why is she calling me?" said Kuku Bhatia. He didn't want to picked the phone but till did. " Kuku, you along with Vikram come to the Rajvansh palace for Karthik and Kriti's marriage functions. " said Shobha.

Kuku Bhatia got a smile on his face. " Okay Shobha. We will be there." said Kuku Bhatia and cut the call. He look at the standing in front of him. " This is the best time. " said Kuku Bhatia, " Yeah Papa. " said Vikram. After this they both started to laugh. At night, in the garden of the Mehra house, a swing decorated flowers and lights was set up. On the swing, Kriti was sitting and mehendi was being applied on her hands. Kartik was sitting along with her and making her have the food.

" So what do you think? " asked Kartik. Kriti looked at him in confusion. " About what?" asked Kriti, " About the date night today." said Kartik, " Sorry but I cannot come. " said Kriti. Kartik made a face. " Okay then. No problem, all my preparations will go to waste." said Kartik. Kriti looked at him. " Amm oh wait if you have already made preparations then I have no problem in attending the date with you. " said Kriti. Kartik smiled. " Okay then wait at the back side of the Rajvansh house at midnight. " said Kartik. Kriti agreed.

Now Kamal came on the stage. " Hello everyone. " said Kamal. Everyone looked at him. " So let's start with the dance of the bride's parents. So let's have Mr Sanjay Rajvansh and his beautiful Mrs Sandhya Rajvansh." said Kamal. Everyone started to clap. Sanjay and Sandhya came on the stage and started to do their dance steps. Sanjay and Sandhya finished their dance and came down.

Everyone clapped for them. " Now it is time for the performance of the parents of the groom's parents. Mr Sanjeev Mehra and his beautiful wife Mrs Manorama Mehra." said Amy. Manorama and Sanjeev came on the stage and started their dance. Their dance was also very nice like Sanjay and Sandhya did. Amy and Kamal looked at each other. " So now let's call on the stage the man whose bachelor days are going to end in the next 24 hours. The handsome groom Kartik along with his groom mates." saod Amy.

Kartik along with Rudra and Varun came on the stage and started their dance performance. All the girls were looking at Rudra, Kartik and Varun only. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun were getting jealous with it. After the dance performance of Rudra, Kartik and Varun, Kamal looked at Amy. " So now let's call the beautiful bride Kriti along with her mates. " said Kamal. Everyone clapped. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun started their dance. All the boys were lookign at Anaya, Kriti and Shagun.

Rudra, Kartik and Varun were getting jealous with it. Their dance performance was very beautiful and elegant. Vikram's eyes were stuck on Anaya's waist that was visible because of her dance. " Let me have my hands on this beautiful waist for once. " said Vikram. Vikram drank his drink in one go. Then he came on the stage and started to dance. The song played ' Nayak nahi, Khalnayak ho main'. Vikram was dancing with the alcohol glass in his hand.

Kamal came to him. " Amm, can you move. It is time for the couple dance." said Kamal. Vikram looked at Kamal and showed him his middle finger and then walked came down the stage. Kamal looked at everyone. " Now it is time for the couple dance." said Kamal. The lights went off and a spot light fell on the stage. Shagun and Varun came on the stage and then stood on the stage. Shagun and Varun move aside in different direction.

Behind them, Kartik and Kriti came while holding hands. They also moved aside and behind them Anaya and Rudra came. Now they started to have a beautiful dance. Everyone was looking at them. After the dance Anaya was walking towards the washroom. Suddenly someone held her. Anaya looked at that person who was holding her. It was Vikram. " Vikram, what is this behavior? Leave me. " said Anaya, " Oh come on Anaya. We all knew that what type of girl you are. First you tried to have Vansh but when he died you married Rudra. When you had no problem with having 2 brothers, then what is the problem having another one." said Vikram.

Anaya was feeling disgusted with what Vikram just said. Anaya raised her hand and slapped Vikram. " You are such a disgusting man. I am your elder brother's wife." said Anaya. Anaya walked from there but Vikram held her hand. Anaya turned towards Vikram. " How dare you slap me? Don't you know, I am Vikram Bhatia." said Vikram. Vikram pulled Anaya into a room. Anaya tried to scream but Vikram covered her mouth. But a waiter had seen this. He ran out and started to look for someone.

When he saw Kartik. " Kartik sir." said the waiter. Kartik looked at the waiter. " Sir, Vikram sir was pulling a girl into the room forcefully." said the waiter, " Vikram." said Kartik and ran inside the Mehra house. Everyone saw him and then looked at each other. " What happened to him?" asked Sanjeev, " Let's go and see." said Varun. They all walked inside.

In the room, Vikram threw Anaya on the bed. Anaya looked at him. " Vikram, don't do this. You will regret." said Anaya. Vikram laughed. " Let's see what happens." said Vikram. Vikram was about to touch Anaya when Kartik knocked on the door. " Vikram, open the door." said Kartik. Anaya and Vikram looked at the door. " Kartik." said Anaya. But before Anaya could say anything else, Vikram covered her mouth.

But Kartik had heard her voice. " Anaya." said Kartik. Kartik looked around and saw a plant. He picked that plant and threw it on the window. The window broke. Anaya and Vikram looked at the window. Kartik came inside through the window. Anaya pushed Vikram and came to Kartik. She hugged Kartik and started to cry. Kartik looked at Vikram in anger. " Vikram." said Kartik. Kartik removed his coat and gave it to Anaya. Anaya wore the coat. Kartik came to Vikram and started to hit him.

All the family members came there. They all were shocked with what Kartik was doing. " Kartik stop." shouted Shobha. Varun and Sanjeev quickly broke the door and ran inside. Anaya saw Sandhya and came to her. " Maa." said Anaya. Sandhya quickly hugged Anaya. Anya broke into tears. Rudra came there. Actually Rudra had got an important call, so he was in the backside of the Mehra house.

When he came back, he didn't see anyone there. Rudra got confused and asked a waiter. The waiter told him what happened. Rudra quickly ran inside. Rudra looked at Sanjay. " What happened here?" asked Rudra. Everyone looked at him. Rudra was Anaya and got angry. Sanjay came to him. " Rudra calm down." said Sanjay. Rudra looked at Sanjay.

" Papa, since so many years we have forgive this Vikram and Fufa ji but this time he touched my wife, I will not leave him this time." said Rudra and rose his leg to kick Vikram but then Shobha fell into his feet. " Please Rudra forgive him. He is your brother." said Shobha. Sandhya came to Rudra. " Rudra please leave him." said Sandhya. Rudra looked at Kartik. " Kartik call the police. I want him arrested." said Rudra. Rudra held Anaya and walked out of the room.