Chapter 41

Chapter name- Naamkaran ceremony

At night, Rudra woke up with the sound of his little princess crying. Rudra looked at the room. Rudra quickly got up and then came to that room. He saw his daughter crying. " Aww my princess, calm down. Look Dada is here." said Rudra. Rudra slowly picked his princess in his arms. As soon as Rudra picked her, she calmed down and stopped crying. She looked at Rudra with her beautiful blue eyes.

She has blue eyes just like her father. Rudra looked at his daughter and smiled. " My princess. " said Rudra. The next morning, Anaya woke up and saw Rudra sitting on the bed along with the little princess on his chest. Anaya picked her phone and clicked a photo. " Rudra. " said Anaya while shaking Rudra. Rudra woke up and looked at her. " Anaya, she woke up 3 times in the night. I didn't want to disturb you so." said Rudra.

Anaya smiled. " I think she is hungry. Give her to me." said Anaya. The little princess held Anaya's chain and started to play with it. Anaya looked at her and smiled. Then she looked at Rudra. " Rudra, you look very tired. I think you should sleep." said Anaya. When Sandhya came there. " Anaya. " said Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. " Maa." said Anaya with a smile on her face. Sandhya came to her.

" Today I am not here to meet you. But I am here to take my granddaughter." said Sandhya, " Here Maa." said Anaya and gave Sandhya the little princess. Sandhya looked at Rudra. " Look he is still sleeping. Let me wake him up." said Sandhya, " No maa." said Anaya and held Sandhya's arm. Sandhya looked at her. " Maa, this naughty girl didn't let Rudra sleep the whole night. " said Anaya.

Sandhya smiled. " Okay. Let me rest. After he wakes up, you both get ready for the naamkaran ceremony. " said Sandhya, " Okay Maa." said Anaya. Sandhya left with the little princess. Anaya looked at sleeping Rudra. She smiled and ran towards Rudra and jumped on the bed and hugged Rudra. Rudra smiled and hugged her. Anaya and Rudra soon slept.

In the hall, the little princess was lying on the baby cott and looking at everyone. Kartik looked at her. " Princess, hello I am your uncle." said Kartik. The little princess looked at Kartik and smiled. Everyone smiled. When Manorama and Sanjeev came inside. " Hello everyone." said Manorama. Everyone looked at them. " Maa." said Kartik. Kartik came to them and hugged them.

Manorama moved Kartik aside. " Move aside. I am here to meet our granddaughter. Not you." said Manorama. Manorama and Sanjeev came to the baby cott in which the little princess was lying. " Oh my god. She is looking exactly like Rudra." said Manorama. Everyone smiled. Sandhya came to her. " Yeah and she is exactly like Rudra. " said Sandhya.

Everyone smiled. When Anaya and Rudra came down. Anaya came to the baby cott and looked at her daughter. The little princess looked at Anaya and smiled. " Hi my princess." said Anaya and picked the little princess. Anaya looked at everyone. " Let me take her and get her ready. " said Anaya, " Okay." said Sandhya. Anaya came upstairs. She got the little princess ready and came down.

Then Anaya and Rudra sta on the sofa along with their little princess. Dadi looked at the pandit. " Pandit ji, tell the letter from which my great granddaughter will be named." said Dadi. Pandit looked at her. " Ji, wait for a moment." said the pandit looked at the little princess' horoscope. Then he looked at Dadi. " The letter is 'R'." said the pandit.

Kriti looked at Anaya. " Rudrakshi." said Kriti. Kartik looked at her. " No, Ritika." said Kartik, " No, Rishika." said Sandhya, " No, this is not a nice name. Rashi." said Sanjay, " No, no. Rajsi." said Dadi, " No Dadi, Rajshree." said Shagun, " No, Rani is a nice name." said Varun. Anaya and Rudra looked at each other and smiled. Everyone looked at them.

Dadi looked at them. " Now why are you both smiling? " asked Dadi. Rudra looked at his daughter and picked her in his arms. " A name that everyone remembers. A name that everyone loves. " said Rudra. Everyone got up. Anaya came to Rudra. " Rudraya." said Anaya and Rudra together. Everyone smiled. " Rudraya." said everyone while looking at Rudraya. Rudraya looked at everyone and smiled.

Everyone smiled. " This is the best name for our princess." said Kartik. Everyone was very happy. But someone was planning to destroy their happiness. In Vikram's house, Kuku Bhatia and Vikram were sitting and having alcohol. Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Papa, 8 months. I have been hiding here. I can't hid anymore. I want to destroy that Rudra and his happiness." said Vikram.

Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram. " Vikki, I have a master plan to destroy that Rudra and his happiness." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at him. " How?" asked Vikram. Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram and smiled. " What? Stop smiling." said Vikram. Kuku bhatia kept the alcohol glass on the table. " Listen, I heard that Rudra is going to Delhi for a meeting tomorrow. That is the best time to attack him." said Kuku Bhatia.

Vikram smiled. " That is the best Papa. I will not leave that Rudra alive this time." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram cheered and then started to drink their alcohol again. When Kuku Bhatia's phone rang. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at the phone. It was Shobha who was calling them. " Why is she calling me now?" asked Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia cut the call and started to enjoy his drinks with Vikram.