Chapter 19

Chapter name- The marriage

Anaya and Rudra were lying on the ground. Anaya was feeling very uncomfortable. Rudra moved his hand to touch Anaya. " Rudra, please someone will see. " said Anaya. Rudra got up and moved his hand towards Anaya. Anaya held his hand and got up. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Are you fine? I hope you didn't get hurt. " said Rudra. Anaya was shocked to see Rudra. A few minutes ago he was angry with her and now he was caring for her. It looks like this is love. 

Anaya suddenly remembered something. Flashback, in Kriti's room, Shagun was giving Kriti touch-ups. . Kriti looked at Anaya. Anaya was still lost and thinking about her fight with Rudra. Kriti turned her chair towards Anaya. " Anaya, stop thinking about Bhaiya." said Kriti. Anaya looked at her. " Kriti, he is my husband. I cannot stop thinking abouthim." said Anaya. Anaya got up and came to Kriti. " Kriti, how did you know that Kartik is the one?" said Anaya. 

Kriti smiled. " It was like a flow of love in which I flew like a leaf. " replied Kriti. Kriti looked at Anaya. " Now close your eyes." said Kriti. Anaya closed her eyes. Anaya closed her eyes. " Now imagine that you are standing in a middle of a dark place. Anaya was able to see herself in a dark place. " Now imagine a white horse walking towards you." said Kriti. Anaya was able to a white horse coming towards her. Someone was sitting on it. " Now you will see someone and that is your soulmate." said Kriti. 

The white horse came near Anaya. Anaya was able to see who was riding it. It was Rudra. Anaya was shocked to see Rudra. Rudra looked at Anaya and smiled. Rudra moved his hand towards Anaya. Present time, Anaya came into her senses when Rudra shook her. Anaya looked at Rudra. "Come, let's go. We are getting late." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra came down with their hands held. Everyone was looking at them. The bride and groom might be Kartik and Kriti but the lime light was on Anaya and Rudra.

Kartik and Kriti had no problem with it. Anaya and Rudra came and sat down with everyone. Vikram was there and his eyes were stuck on Anaya. Kuku Bhatia hit him on his shoulder. " Vikram, already you have done many things. Now please." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at him. " Come on Dad. One day she will come to me." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia shook his head. 

The pandit looked at Sanjay and Sandhya. " Raja Sahab, Rani sa, come for the kanyadaan." said the pandit. Sanjay and Sandhya got up and came to the mandpa. They did the kanyadaan. Now the pandit looked at Sanjeev, " The groom's sister will do the gathbandhan." said the pandit. Sanjeev looked at Shagun and told her to go and do the gathbandhan. Shagun got up and came to the mandap. She did the gathbandhan. 

Kartik and Kriti got up. Rudra gave them the garlands. Kartik and Kriti picked the garlands. Kriti moved her hands to put the garland in Kartik's neck. Kartik bent down. Kriti put the garland. Then Kartik put the garland in Kriti's neck. Then Kartik and Kriti started to take the pheras. Suddenly the knot of the gathbandhan started to get lose. The knot was about to get open when Anaya held it.

Kartik and Kriti looked at Anaya. Anaya tied the knot again. She looked at Kartik and Kriti and smiled. Kartik and Kriti looked at Anaya and smiled. They both then continued the pheras. After the pheras, Kartik and Kriti sat down. Kartik picked the sindoor and then he picked kriti's maangtika and filled the sindoor. Then he picked the mangalsutra and tied it around Kriti's neck. 

" The wedding got completed. Now you can take the blessings of the elders." said the pandit. Kartik got up and moved his hand towards Kriti. Kriti held his hand and got up. Kartik and Kriti started to take the blessings of the Rajvansh and Mehra family. Shagun looked at Anaya. " Anaya, go and get the shoes. Now it is time for having a lot of money." said Shagun. Anaya looked at Shagun and smiled. 

" Okay bro." said Anaya and went upstairs. She got the shoes. Kartik looked for his shoes. " Where are my shoes?" asked Kartik, " Here." said Anaya while coming down. Kartik and Kriti looked at her. Kriti smiled. " Now what do you want from my husband?" said Kriti. Kartik looked at Kriti. " Seriously?" said Kartik, " Yes." said Kriti with a smile. Anaya looked at Kartik. " So in relation I am your double sister-in-law so I will take 20,000 and Shagun will take 30,000." said Anaya. 

Kartik was shocked. " You both want 50,000 in total?" said Kartik, " Yes Bhai, I am takeing 10,000 extra because I am your sister too." said Shagun, " Okay, okay, I will give it." said Kartik. Kartik took pout his wallet and gave it to Anaya and Shagun. Anaya smiled and then kept Kartik's shoes near his feet. Kartik sat down. " Anaya, don't make me wear the shoes. I will wear it on my own." said Kartik. 

Anaya smiled. Kartik wore his shoes. Then they all sat down to have the food. Sanjay and Sandhya were serving Kartik and Kriti. Everyone sat down. Varun came to Kartik and Kriti. " Guys come, it is time for the couple photoshoot." said Varun. Kartik and Kriti finished their food and then got up for the photoshoot. Varun looked at Kartik and Kriti. " Come on. Make a pose." said Varun. Kartik stood behind Kriti and held her hand from behind. 

Varun clicked their photos. Kartik and Kriti made some poses. Now it was the time for vidaai. Kriti hugged Dadi, Sandhya, Shobha, Anaya, Varun and Shagun. Kriti had tears in her eyes. She looked Rudra and Sanjay who were busy talking to the guests. Kriti ran towards Sanjay and Rudra and hugged them. They all had tears in their eyes and crying. Dadi, Sandhya, Shobha, Sanjeev, Manorama, Anaya, Varun, Shagun and Kartik had tears in their eyes. 

Rudra held Kriti's hand. Kriti's head on Rudra's shoulder. Rudra and Kriti came to the car that was standing outside the Rajvanh palace. Rudra looked at Kartik. " Please take care of Kriti. " said Rudra," Don't worry Rudra. She was the princess of the Rajvansh family. She will be the queen of the Mehra family." said Kartik. Rudra smiled. Rudra and Kartik hugged each other.

Kartik then sat in the car. Rudra and Sanjay pushed the car. Kriti looked at them pushing the car. Soon the car went from there. Rudra was standing there looking at that car. Everyone went from there but Anaya was standing there. Anaya walked towards Rudra and held his hand. Rudra looked at her. " I miss her so much. " said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " Rudra, you and Kriti are more than siblings. You are the second father to Kriti." said Anaya.

Rudra looked at her. " Yeah. You are right. She is not just my sister, she is my daughter." said Rudra, " Now come inside. It is too cold." said Anaya. Anaya and Rudra came inside. Everyone was sitting there missing Kriti. " Come on cheer up. " said Anaya. Everyone looked at her with a smile on their faces. Varun looked at Rudra. " Rudra, Manorama aunty told us to come for the post wedding rituals. " said Varun, " Okay, so you all kids go and enjoy. " said Sandhya. Anaya, Rudra, Shagun and Varun left from there.