Chapter 20

Chapter name- Post wedding rituals

At the Mehra house, Kartik and Kriti were welcomed by Manorama and Sanjeev. Kartik and Kriti are made to sit in front of each other. Manorama kept a huge bowl in the middle of them. Varun looked at Manorama. " Aunty, what is this for? " asked Varun. Manorama looked at Varun. " Varun, in this I will put the ring. The one who takes out the ring most of the time wins. And the loser has to listen to the winner whole life. " said Manorama, " Oh so that means, Kartik will win. " said Anaya while sitting with Kartik.

Rudra sat down with Kriti. " Why? Why? Kriti will win. " said Rudra, " No Rudra Bhaiya, Bhaiya will only win. " said Shagun while sitting with Kartik, " Kriti, come on. You have to win this. " said Varun. Manorama picked the ring and then put the ring in the bowl full of milk and water. Kartik and Kriti started to search for the ring. Kartik got the ring. " Yeah Bhaiya. " said Shagun and clapped. Rudra and Varun looked at each other. " Come on. Next turn. " said Manorama. Manorama took the ring from Kartik and put it again in the bowl.

Kartik and Kriti again started to search for the ring. This time Kriti got the ring. Rudra and Varun clapped. Anaya and Shagun looked at each other and smiled. Now for the third and the last time, Manorama put the ring. This time Kartik got the ring. " Yes. " said Anaya. Manorama looked at Kartik and Kriti. " So as Kartik has won, Kriti you have to listen to Kartik your whole life. " said Manorama.

Kriti nodded. Now it was time for Anaya, Rudra and Varun to leave. Anaya hugged Kriti and Shagun while Rudra, Kartik and Varun hugged each other. Then Anaya, Rudra and Varun left for the Rajvansh palace. Back at the Rajvansh palace, Sanjay was standing in front of a photograph. In that photo, Dadi was sitting in the middle of Sanjay and Sandhya. Behind Sanjay and Sandhya, Rudra, Kriti and Vansh were standing.

Sanjay looked at Vansh's smiling face in the photo. " It has been 6 months sinbe your death. We always thought that you and Anaya are destined but it looks like Anaya and Rudra are destined. " said Sanjay. Sandhya came to him. She kept her hand on the shoulder. Sanjay looked at Sandhya. " Sometimes destiny is cruel but Vansh's death was written and we can't change the destiny. " said Sandhya. Sanjay nodded his head.

Sandhya sat down on the bed. " I hope that I become a grandmother soon. " said Sandhya. Sanjay smiled. " You are just behind becoming a grandmother. I just want Anaya and Rudra have a healthy relationship. " said Sanjay. Sandhya nodded her head. In the room, Anaya came out of the washroom. She was in a nightwear. Anaya was very sleepy.

She lay on the bed and soon slept. Rudra came out of the closet and saw Anaya sleeping. Rudra smiled and picked his phone. He called Jai. " Yes Boss. " said Jai, " Jai, I need you to set up thr whole garden for the date night. " said Rudra, " Okay Boss. " said Jai. Rudra cut the call and then came to the bed. He lay down with Anaya and soon slept. The next day, Anaya woke up. She got ready in a pink saree. She picked her phone. " I think this will be the best. I will plan the date on the terrace. " said Anaya.

Downstairs, Kriti came inside. She was in a red saree and with Kartik. They saw Dadi sitting on the sofa. " Dadi. " said Kriti. Dadi looked at Kriti. Dadi smiled. " Kriti. " said Dadi. Kriti came to Dadi and hugged her. Sanjay and Sandhya came there. Kriti looked at them. " Papa, Maa. " said Kriti and came to Sanjay and Sandhya and hugged them. Sanjay and Sandhya also hugged their daughter. Kartik came to Sanjay and Sandhya and touched their feet.

Sanjay looked at Kartik. " How are you? " asked Sanjay, " I am fine, Papa. Today we both are staying here as Maa and Papa have some work and have gone to Haridwar. " said Kartik, " No problem. Kartik you are not just our son-in-law but our son. " said Sandhya with a smile. Kriti looked at everyone. " I have a plan. Let's leave Bhai and Anaya alone tonight. " said Kriti.

Everyone looked at her. " Yeah, we all will plan and leave them alone for tonight. " said Dadi, " Okay. " said Kartik. When Anaya and Rudra came down. Kriti looked at them. " Bhai, Bhabhi. " said Kriti and ran towards Anaya and Rudra. Anaya and Rudra hugged Kriti. Varun came to Kartik. " So how was your first night? " asked Varun. Kartik looked at Varun. " Shut up Varun. " said Karthik. Varun laughed. When Shagun also came there. Varun looked at her and smiled.

Sandhya came to Kriti. " Come Kriti, it is time for gifts. " said Sandhya. Kriti looked at Sandhya and smiled. Kriti came and sat down on the sora. Kartik sat down with her. Dadi came and did their aarti. Then Dadi gave then some gifts. Then Sanjay and Sandhya did their aarti and gave them gifts. After giving the gifts, everyone sat down to have the food. Anaya and Shagun served everyone. Then they sat down with Rudra and Varan.

Rudra picked the food bowl and started to serve Anaya. Anaya looked at Rudra with a smile on her face. Not just Anaya, but everyone had a smile on their faces. They all had started to see changes in Rudra since the day Anaya came into his life as his wife. Rudra himself knew that he was changing. He had started to feel the feelings like love and care and worry about someone in his life. He had felt these emotions for his family but not for someone.

Anaya looked at Rudra. She was also in the same situation. She never thought that she would start liking someone after losing Vansh, but Rudra. He was attracting himself towards her. Care, worry and love for his family is the main thing that Anaya started to like about Rudra. Everyone started to have the food.