Chapter 13

Chapter name- Engagement of #KarIti

In the mall, Manorama, Sandhya, Shobha, Anaya, Kriti and Shagun were shopping. They were sitting in the saree shop. Anaya picked a saree and came to Kriti. " Kriti, look at this. This is perfect for you." said Anaya. Kriti looked at Anaya. " Thanks for this but I need a gown for engagement. Anaya, I mean Bhabhi let's go to the gown shop. Please." said Kriti while getting up. Anaya and Shagun laughed. " Okay, let's go. " said Anaya.Anaya, Kriti and Shagun left from there for the gown shop.

In RR Empire, Rudra was sitting with Sanjay's signed check in his hand. Rudra looked at Kuku Bhatia. " So." said Rudra. Kuku Bhatia got a little scared as he knew that Rudra is a very short-tempered man and what if Rudra didn't expected the check then what will he do. Rudra looked at Keshav. " Take this check." said Rudra, " Okay sir." said Keshav and took it from there. Kuku Bhatia got very happy. " Thanks Rudra, I am leaving." said Kuku Bhatia and left from there.

Rudra looked at his phone and then called Varun. " Yes Rudra." said Varun, " Did you find any information on Anaya's brother." said Rudra, " No Rudra." said Varun, " What are you doing, Varun? Next month is Rakshbandan, I want Anaya to celebrate it with her brother." said Rudra, " Okay calm down. Now let's focus on Kartik and Kriti's marriage. Then we will do it." said Varun, " Okay but after their marriage, I just want Anaya's brother standing in front of me." said Rudra, " Okay." said Varun.

" Now listen, let's go to the mall. " said Rudra, " Okay, let's go." said Varun. Rudra, Kartik and Varun sat in the car and left from there. In the mall, Kriti came out of the dressing room. She was in a blue gown. Anaya and Shagun were looking at her. " Wow." said Kartik. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun looked at the gate where Rudra, Kartik and Varun were coming. Kartik came to Kriti. " You look so beautiful." said Kartik.

Kriti blushed. " One minute Bhaiya. " said Shagun and stood in the middle of Kartik and Kriti. Kartik looked at her. " You and Kriti haven't got married till now." said Shagun, " So." said Kartik, " So that means that you both can't stay together for now and need to have a distance." said Manorama while coming there. Kartik looked at Manorama. " Maa." said Kartik, " What Maa? And Shagun very good that you kept this Kartik away from Kriti." said Manorama.

Shagun smiled. Kartik looked at Shagun. " Shagun, I will tell you later." said Kartik. Shagun showed Kartik her teeth and then ran from there. Sandhya came to Anaya. " Anaya, you also choose a gown." said Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. " No Maa, I will wear a lehenga." said Anaya, " I will take you to the lehenga. Shop come with me." said Rudra. Rudra held Anaya's hand and walked out of the room. Anaya went with him.

Varun came to Shagun. " You also choose a dress for yourself. " said Varun. Shagun looked at him. " Thank you for your concern." said Shagun and went to Manorama. Varun smiled. Anaya and Rudra came to the lehenga shop. Rudra looked at Anaya. " See what you want to wear." said Rudra. Anaya came inside and started to see the lehengas. Rudra saw a beautiful silver lehenga and liked it. " Anaya." said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " What happened?" asked Anaya. Rudra pointed at that lehenga. Anaya also looked at that lehenga and smiled.

" That is really very nice." said Anaya and came to that lehenga. Anaya started to see the lehenga. Rudra came to her. " So let's buy this." said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Isn't it too expensive?" said Anaya. Rudra held Anaya's waist and pulled her towards himself. " Nothing is expensive for Mrs Rudra Rajvansh. You want it then you have it." said Rudra. Anaya blushed. Rudra paid for that lehenga and they both came out of the shop.

They saw Manorama, Sandhya, Shobha, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun coming from the opposite direction. Shobha looked at the kids. " Kids, I have done in the booking in the diamond store for the jewelry. You all go there and see the jewelry." said Shobha, " But Bua, aren't you all coming." said Rudra, " Rudra, we have to do work in the palace also." said Sandhya, " Okay." said Rudra.

Manorama, Sandhya and Shobha left for the Rajvansh Palace. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun left for the jewelry shop. They reached there and started to see the the jewelry. Anaya saw a beautiful pair of earrings and liked it. Rudra told the manager to give those to him. Rudra moved Anaya's hair and started to make her wear the earrings.

Anaya looked at Rudra with a smile on her face. Anaya and Rudra looked at each other and smiled. Kartik looked at them. " Wow such a lovely dovely couple." said Kartik, " Yeah Kartik." said Varun. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun started to laugh. Then they all the shopping and reached home. The whole Rajvansh palace was decorated with lights and flowers. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun were mesmerized to see the decoration.

The next day, in the evening, Anaya was setting her long hair. Rudra was cloning the buttons of his kurta. He looked at Anaya. Anaya's blouse's knot was open. He walked towards Anaya and move her hair and kept it on Anaya's right shoulder. Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra started to tight Anaya's blouse knot. Anaya was blushing because of Rudra's touch on her back. Suddenly Rudra kept his lips on Anaya's back. Anaya got shocked with this.

Rudra saw Anaya's reaction and smiled. Rudra picked his sherawani and left from there. Anaya picked her chunni and came out. Kartik and Kriti were sitting on the stage. Rudra came to Kriti with the ring. Kriti took the ring and put it in Kartik's finger. Then Shagun walked towards Kartik with the ring in her hand. Suddenly her foot got stuck in the wire. Shagun was about to fall but Varun held her.

The ring in Shagun's hand fell down and rolled towards Anaya and stopped near her feet. Anaya picked the ring and walked towards Kartik. She gave the ring to him. Anaya looked at Shagun. " Shagun, are you okay?" asked Anaya, " Yeah, I am okay." said Shagun. Shagun looked at Kartik. " Now come on put the ring." said Shagun. Kartik put the ring in Kriti's finger. Everyone clapped and threw flower on them.