Chapter 42

Chapter name- Rudra is dead?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter name- Rudra is dead?

The next day, Rudra was in the hall along with his princess. " Baby, Dada has to go somewhere. He will be back before you even know he went somewhere." said Rudra. Rudraya smiled. Anaya came to them. " Rudra, here wear this." said Anaya. Anaya wanted to tie a raksha sutra in Rudra's neck. Rudra looked at her. " No Anaya, please." said Rudra, " Please Rudra." said Anaya.

Rudra never argued with Anaya. So he agreed. Anaya tied the raksha sutra in Rudra's neck. " Here now hold her." said Rudra. Anaya took Rudra in her arms. Rudra kissed on Anaya and Rudraya's cheeks and then left from there. Anaya turned to go but then she looked at the ground and saw the raksha sutra on the ground. Anaya was shocked. " Raksha sutra. " said Anaya. Sandhya came to her.

" Anaya, what happened? Is everything fine?" asked Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. " Maa look the Raksha sutra that I gave to Rudra fell down. What if something happens to him?" asked Anaya. Sandhya smiled and kept her hand on Anaya's shoulder. Anaya looked at her. " Don't worry, Anaya. Nothing will happen to him. And you know that fully trained guards are along with him. Nothing will happen to Rudra ever." said Sandhya.

Sandhya then took Rudraya along with her. But the tension was still visible on Anaya's face. Anaya looked her herself in the mirror. She noticed that her mangalsutra wasn't in her neck. " Hey Mahadev. How can I forget my mangalsutra?" said Anaya. Anaya quickly ran to her room and picked her mangalsutra and wore it. " Mahadev, please keep my Rudra safe. I have already lost Vansh but I don't want to lose another love of my life." said Anaya while wearing her mangalsutra.

Then Anaya came to Sandhya's room. Anaya looked at Sanjay and Sandhya playing along with Rudraya. Anaya smiled. " Maa. " said Anaya. Sanjay and Sandhya looked at her. " What happened, Anaya? " asked Sandhya. Anaya came to her. " Maa, actually it is her feeding time. So can I take her? I am sorry but. " said Anaya. Sanjay looked at Anaya and smiled. " Don't worry Anaya. Children need to be fed. Take her. " said Sanjay with a smile on his face. Anaya smiled.

Anaya came to the bed and picked Rudraya. Then she came to her room. She started to feed Rudraya. Anaya was very worried. She was thinking about the raksha sutra that fell down from Rudra's neck. When someone knocked on the door. Anaya looked at the door. " Who is it? " asked Anaya, " Me, Kriti. " said Kriti. Anaya looked at Rudraya who had slept while drinking milk. Anaya set her blouse and then got down the bed. She opened the door. Kriti looked at Rudraya. " Oh she is sleeping. I came to meet her. " said Kriti.

Anaya smiled. " Kriti, she will wake up in the evening. Then you come and play with her. " said Anaya, " Okay. " said Kriti with a smile on her face. Kriti then went from there. Anaya came to the baby room and kept Rudraya on the baby cott. Then Anaya slowly closed the door of the room and went to her room. Anaya had just sat down when a servant came inside. " Choti Rani sa. " said the servant. Anaya looked at her. " Yes. " said Anaya, " The photos are here. " said the servant.

" Okay, keep it there. " said Anaya while pointing at the table. The servant went towards the table and kept it there. The servant turned around but his hand hit a photo frame of Anaya and Rudra. Before the servant could hold it, the photo frame fell down and broke. Anaya looked at the broken photo frame. The servant picked the broke glass pieces, " Sorry Rani sa. " said the servant. Anaya was looking at the photo. Sandhya came there. Sandhya was passing by the room when she heard something falling.

She got scared as she thought something might have happened to Anaya or Rudraya. When Sandhya came inside and she saw the broken glass pieces. She looked at the servant. " Kak, you leave." said Sandhya. The servant then went from there. Anaya came to the table and sat down. She picked the photo. Sandhya looked at her. " Anaya, is everything okay?" asked Sandhya.

Anaya looked at Sandhya with tears in her eyes. " Maa, nothing is fine. Nothing." replied Anaya and hugged Sandhya. Sandhya moved her hand on Anaya's head. " Anaya, tell me everything in detail. " said Sandhya. Anaya and Sandhya sat down on the bed. Anaya told Sandhya everything. First Anaya told Sandhya that how the raksha sutra fell down. Then Anaya told Sandhya how she forgot to wear the mangalsutra and now the picture of Rudra fell down and broke.

Now Sandhya was also very scared. She also had lost one of her son. She didn't want to lose another son now. Sandhya looked at Anaya. " Anaya, come. Let's go to the temple. " said Sandhya. Sandhya got up and held Anaya's hand. Anaya got up. " But Rudraya." said Anaya, " Kriti and Shagun will take care of her." said Sandhya,

Sandhya and Anaya left for the temple. Kriti and Shagun came to Anaya's room to take care of Rudraya. Anaya and Sandhya reached the temple. Then they climbed the stairs of the temple. Anaya and Sandhya came inside the temple and saw an old pandit sitting in meditation. Anaya and Sandhya walked towards him. Suddenly that pandit opened his eyes and looked at Anaya. He was straight into into Anaya's eyes. Sandhya and Anaya looked at each other.

" Main janta ho ki tum dono yaha kyon aayi ho. Kanya, tumhare suhgaan ke upar maut mandra rahi hai. Kaal aane wala hai fir se. "

" I know why both of you have come here. Girl, death is looming over your husband. The death is coming again."

Meanwhile, on the Jaisalmer-Delhi highway, Rudra's car was crossing a bridge. Rudra was looking at Anaya and Rudraya's photo. Suddenly a few cars stopped in his way. Rudra and Jai looked at those cars. The gates of those cars opened and Kuki Bhatia along with Vikram came down. Rudta was shocked to see Vikram. " He is out of jail. " said Rudra. Rudra and Jai came down. Rudra's bodyguards also came down. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at him and laughed.

" Rudra right now. At this moment no one can save you. " said Vikram. Rudra smirked. " Who knows. " said Rudra. Kuku Bhatia looked at Rudra. " Rudra, you don't know what all I have done for having the Rajvansh property. You know I was a clerk under your grandfather. Then I met Shobha. She is such a dumbo. She thinks that I love her. But I love her money. So I thought to woo Shobha. And she, she quickly got melted with my charm. But your grandfather, grandmother and your father didn't allow this to happen. So we ran away. Then your grandfather was on his dead bed because of the wedding. So I eased his pain. I killed him. " said Kuku Bhatia.

Kuku Bhatia then walked towards Rudra. " And now you will die. " said Kuku Bhatia and pointed his gun on Rudra. Before anyone could do anything, Kuku Bhatia shot Rudra. Rudra fell down into the stream. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram's men shoot Jai and the other bodyguards. But Jai was able to escape. Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Finally everything is ours now. " said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram sat in the car and left.