Chapter 22

Chapter name- Vikram's plan

The next day, everyone was back in the Rajvansh palace. They came inside and saw Rudra scolding Anaya. " Anaya, I told you not to enter the kitchen. " said Rudra, " Come on Rudra. Don't be a child. " said Anaya, " What is happening here?" asked Dadi. Anaya and Rudra looked at Dadi. Dadi came to Rudra and held his ear. " Rudra, how dare you scold Anaya?" said Dadi. Rudra looked at her. " Dadi, you should hold Anaya's ear not mine. " said Rudra.

Dadi left Rudra's ear. Rudra held Anaya's hand that was burnt. " Look at her hand. Her hand got burnt when she was making pasta last night. So I told her not to enter the kitchen. " said Rudra. Dadi held Anaya's hand. " Oh God Anaya. Rudra is right. You should not enter the kitchen for some days. " said Dadi, " Okay Dadi. But I went to the kitchen to get the food out but Rudra just started to scold me. " said Anaya. Sandhya came to Anaya. " Anaya, if next time Rudra scolds you for no reason then punch on his face. " said Sandhya. 

Anaya laughed while Rudra was shocked. " Maa. " said Rudra, " What? " said Sandhya, " Amm nothing. " replied Rudra. Everyone laughed. Kuki Bhatia, Shobha and Vikram came there. They all sat down and had breakfast. Rudra looked at Varun. " Varun, come with me. I have some work with you. " said Rudra, " Okay bro. " said Varun. Rudra and Varun got up and came to the study room. They both sat down. Rudra looked at Varun. " So did you find anything about Anaya and her brother? " asked Rudra. 

Varun picked a file and opened it. " Rudra, I found that Anaya Bhabhi with her family used to stay in Delhi. Savitri ji and her husband Ganga used to stay here in Rajasthan. " replied Varun. Rudra looked at Varun. " Varun, that I know tell me about the accident. " said Rudra, " Okay. So Anaya's brother was 5 years old when the whole family was coming to Rajasthan for the delivery of Anaya. Suddenly Amitash uncle lost the control of the car and their car hit a truck. Amitash uncle died on the spot while Anaya's brother fell into a stream. Anaya bhabhi's mother lost conscious. She was taken to the hospital where she delivered Anaya Bhabhi and died. " said Varun. 

Rudra looked at Varun. " I think I should go to Delhi. I might find some information on Anaya and her brother. " said Rudra, " Okay. " said Varun. Rudra and Varun got up and came out. Meanwhile in Kartik and Kriti's room, Kriti was keeping Kartik's clothes in the wardrobe when she saw Kartik's locket. " This locket. " said Kriti. Kartik looked at Kriti. " That is my biological parents'. They gave it to me. " said Kartik. Kriti looked at him. " I feel that I have seen this locket somewhere else. " said Kriti. 

Kartik came to her and took the locket and kept it in the locker. " Kriti, you must have seen this in my neck. " said Kartik, " Okay. " said Kriti. Kartik hugged Kriti. Kriti smiled but still she was thinking about that locket. Kartik looked at Kriti. " Come, let's go out. " said Kartik. Kartik and Kriti holding hand in hand walked out of the room. Sanjay looked at them.

Suddenly Kartik left Kriti's hand. Sanjay laughed. " Guys, I think that you guys are married now you can hold each other's hand. No one will beat you up." said Sanjay. Sanjay then went from there with a smile on his face. Kartik and Kriti looked at each other and smiled. Kartik and Kriti held each other's hand and then walked from there. Meanwhile Anaya came to her room and saw Rudra packing his bags. Anaya was confused. " Rudra, where are you going?" asked Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya. " I have some important work in Delhi. I will be back in a few days." replied Rudra.

Anaya came to him. " Please take care of yourself." said Anaya. Rudra smiled. " I am not leaving today. I will leave after 2 days." said Rudra while kissing Anaya on her cheeks. Anaya got a smile on her face. Rudra held Anaya's waist and pulled her closer. Anaya kept her hand on Rudra's chest. " Rudra." said Anaya," What my love?" said Rudra and picked Anaya in his arms. 

Anaya laughed. Rudra kept Anaya on the bed and then kissed Anaya. Anaya kept her hands on Rudra's shoulder. Meanwhile Vikram was standing on the terrace when Kuku Bhatia came there. " Vikram." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at him. " Dad, I just need that Rudra dead. He sent me to jail." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia stood with him. " Don't worry. We will do something." said Kuku Bhatia, " How?" asked Vikram in anger.

Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram." Vikki, I have a plan." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " What? " asked Vikram. Ku ki Bhatia gave a smirk to him. " Dad, what are you planning? " asked Vikram. Kuku Bhatia sat down on the sofa. " Don't worry Vikki. Very soon Rudra will be out of this world. " said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram sat down in front of Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia kept the alchol glass on the table. " Have this and chill. Tomorrow Rudra will not return from his office. " said Kuku Bhatia. 

Vikram laughed. At the dinner table, Rudra was looking at Anaya with a lot of love. Anaya was blushing and smiling. Everyone was looking at them. Dadi cleaned her throat. " Can you both have food? Otherwise no one will have the food. " said Dadi. Anaya and Rudra looked at Dadi. Everyone started to laugh. Anaya and Rudra also smiled. Vikram was looking at them with disgust and anger. 

" Once Rudra steps out of this Rajvansh palace then he will never be able to come back. " said Vikram in his mind. Kuku Bhatia looked at Sanjay. " Sanjay Bhai sahab, we are thinking to stay here for a few days. " said Kuku Bhatia. Dadi looked at him. " We have no problem, Jamai sa. " said Dadi. Kuki Bhatia smiled. " I am doing this only to save the fuel. Because coming front Udaipur to Jaisalmer, is very costly. " said Kuku Bhatia in his mind. Shobha was very happy to stay in the Rajvansh palace. 

After the food, Anaya was going to her room when Dadi stopped her. " Anaya. " said Dadi. Anaya looked at Dadi. " Yes Dadi. " said Anaya, " Tomorrow is the pooja of our kuldevi. You and Rudra both have to do the pooja. Make sure that you and Rudra both are there. " said Dadi. Anaya smiled. " Okay Dadi. I will tell Rudra to be home on time. " said Anaya. Dadi then went to her room. Anaya came to her room and saw Rudra working on his laptop. 

" Rudra. " said Anaya, " Hmm. " said Rudra, " Tomorrow is your Kuldevi's pooja. You have to present there. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " Okay, I will be there on time. " said Rudra. Anaya smiled and then sat down on the bed. The smile on Anaya's face vanished. Rudra looked at her. Rudra closed his laptop and came to her. " What happened, Anaya? " asked Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " Next week is Raksha bandhan and it will be my 22th raksha bandhan without my brother. " said Anaya.