Chapter 38

Chapter name- Rudra's coronation and attack

A week passed happily. Everyone was preparing for Rudra's coronation. The whole Rajvansh palace was rebuilt. Rudra had done everything to get the Rajvansh palace rebuilt. Rudra always wanted his coronation to take place in Rajvansh palace. The whole Rajvansh palace was decorated with lights and flowers. A throne of the king was kept in the garden. A lot of tables were kept in the garden. All the bodyguards were standing for the protection of the Rajvansh palace but who knew that the enemy was outside the family. It was inside the family.

Kuku Bhatia was on a call with Anna. " Anna, I have told you everything and you have the invitation. " said Kuku Bhatia, " Yeah Kuku, don't worry. No one will be able to save that Rudra Rajvansh from me." said Anna, " That is exactly what I want. Anna, you remember our dial right." said Kuku Bhatia, " Yeah but if Rudra is killed then who will sign the papers on his behalf?" asked Anna. Kuku Bhatia sat down on the sofa.

" Anna, Rajvansh's daughter and daughter-in-laws aren't different. According to the will of my father-in-law, the property of Rudra will go to his wife after marriage. That means 50% of the Rajvansh property is of Anaya and the remaining 50% of Kriti's property is with her only until she gives birth to a child." said Kuku Bhatia, " Oh, so I have to blackmail Anaya. And I want the whole property for me and my son" said Kuku Bhatia.

" Okay Kuku." said Anna. When Shobha came inside. She looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Kuku, come it is almost time for the coronation." said Shobha. Kuku Bhatia looked at her. " Yeah, I am coming. " said Kuku Bhatia and cut the call. Kuku Bhatia kept the phone in his pocket and left from there. Kuku Bhatia and Shobha came down. In the hall, Rudra was in a white dhoti and sitting in the big golden bowl.

Anaya was standing along with him. She was in a pink Rajasthani lehenga. The pandit came and stood in front of Rudra. The pandit did Rudra's aarti and then put the tilak on Rudra's forehead and threw some flower petals on him. The pandit looked at Sanjay and Sandhya. " Raja sahab, now Kuverani sa will apply haldi on Kuversa's hands while you and Rani sa will pour the milk on him." said the pandit.

Sanjay and Sandhya picked the matkas full of milk. Anaya picked the haldi and sat down on her knees. She started to apply the haldi on Rudra's arms. Sanjay and Sandhya started to pour milk on Rudra. Anaya was rubbing the haldi on Rudra's arms. After the duhh abhishek, the pandit came to Anaya. " Kuverani sa, now you take Kuver sa and get him ready." said the pandit.

Anaya picked a white sheet of cloth and then covered Rudra with it. Rudra got up and walked upstairs along with Anaya. Anaya and Rudra came to their room. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Rudra, you take a bath and then get ready. I will help you in getting ready." said Anaya. Rudra smiled and then went to the washroom. He took a shower and came out. Rudra was in a towel.

Rudra picked his kurta and wore it. Then he picked his dhoti and draped his dhoti. Then Anaya and Rudra came down holding each other's hand. Everyone was looking at them. Snajay looked at Sandhya. " Sandhya, we also looked like this on my coronation." said Sanjay. Sandhya looked at Sanjay and smiled. " Yeah." replied Sandhya.

Rudra and Anaya came and touched Dadi, Sanjay, Sandhya and Shobha's feet and took their blessings. Then Rudra sat down on the throne of the king. The pandit came and started to do his aarti. Then the pandit looked at Sanjay. " Come Raja sahab, it is time for the coronation." said the pandit. Sanjay and a servant came on the stage. That servant was holding a pillow on which the crown was kept.

Sanjay picked the crown and then placed it on Rudra's head. Everyone clapped when suddenly they all heard a gunshot. Everyone got scared. Everyone looked at the gate and saw Anna coming inside. All the guests started to scream. Rudra looked at Anaya whom was very scared. Rudra got up and hugged Anaya. Anaya looked at him. " Don't worry Anaya, nothing will happen to you and our child. " said Rudra.

Rudra picked his sword and stood in front of Anaya. Anna looked at all the guests. " Everyone except the Rajvansh family leave." said Anna. All the guests ran out of the palace. Anna looked at Rudra and smiled. " Rudraksh Rajvansh aka RR. How is your coronation going on?" asked Anna while walking towards Rudra. " Anna, if you have a problem then you should have talked to me. How dare you target my family?" said Rudra.

Anna smiled. " Because I know that family is very important for you. And I love targeting families of my enemies." said Anna. Kartik looked at Anna. " Anna, we never included your family in our enmity. Then why are you doing this." said Karitk. Anna looked at him. " Because I just said. I don't like killing a person. I like when he feels the pain of losing his family and then losing his life." said Anna.

Anna started to laugh. Anaya was very scared. " Mahadev, I have already lost my family and my first love. Now I don't want to lose Rudra. Mahadev please." said Anaya in her mind and closed her eyes. Her grip on the rudraksh necklace in her hand tighten. She was very scared. Anna pointed his gun on Rudra. " The game is over. " said Anna. Anna pressed the trigger.

But before that bullet could touch Rudra, Sanjay came in the middle. Thankfully the bullet hit on Sanjay's arms. " Sanjay ji." shouted Sandhya. Rudra held Sajay. Rudra looked at Anna in anger. Rudra picked his gun. " Anna, you did a grave mistake. I can handle anything but if something happens to my family then I can't handle it." said Rudra.

Rudra picked his gun and pointed it at Anna. " Anna." shouted Rudra and shoot Anna with all the bullets in his gun. Anna died on thr spot and his dead and liveless body fell down on the ground. Rudra looked at Sandhya who was sitting with Sanjay and crying. " Maa." said Rudra and sat down with Sandhya. Dadi looked at Rudra. " Rudra, let's take Sanju to the hospital." said Dadi.

Rudra looked at Dadi. " Yes Dadi. Come Kartik, help me." said Rudra, " Yeah Rudra." said Karitk. Rudra and Kartik helped Sanjay and then took him to the car. They all sat in the car and left for the hospital. In the hospital, after almost 3 hours of surgery, the bullet was taken out of Sanjay's arm. The doctors had told everyone to keep Sanjay in the hospital for at least a few days. Rudra wanted to stay but Sandhya didn't allow him and told him to take care of Anaya.