The Forgotters

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN JUNE 2015

The Forgotters: Inside Out
Forgotten Pixar Characters

Okay, okay before you say anything, no I did not choose them because of their names. But, it's really funny!

The Forgetters are Mind Workers in Long Term Memory inside Riley Andersen's mind, who remove faded and, as they see them, unimportant memories. They do this by using a vacuum tube that shoots the memory orbs directly into the Memory Dump.

Joy and Sadness encounter the forgetters Bobby and Paula at the collection of Riley's orbs while trying to find a way back to Headquarters where they vacuum them up leading them to the dump where everyone becomes forgotten. When Joy tells them not to vacuum them because one of the orbs they are vacuuming is actually one of Riley's good memories; Paula then explains to Joy that anything vacuumed by the forgetters does not come back from the dump as she explains that any memory that Riley forgets fades away as Bobby explains that the memory that does not fade away is the jingle from the TripleDent gum commercial which Riley remembers. Later, Joy asks Bobby and Paula to know which way is to Headquarters in which they ignore her as one of the islands Friendship Island begins collapsing. It is unknown what happened to Bobby and Paula afterwards since they are never seen again throughout the rest of the film.

They frequently put the TripleDent Gum jingle inside of Riley's head to annoy the emotions, just for fun.

Their names are obvious references to their voice actors' names.

Source: DisneyWiki

March-31-2020 Update: Updated and changed chapter with added information.