Heroes, Villains and Cows

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN JUNE 2015

Heroes, Villains and Cows: Home on the Range

Deleted Disney Song

"Heroes, Villains and Cows" was a deleted song from Home on the Range sung by the Mariachi Butterflies, who were to serve as narrators before being scrapped. It was originally going to be the opening, but You Ain't Home on the Range was chosen at the last minute. The song also uses live-action footage from various silent era westerns with the butterflies animated over them.

Lyrics:

Mariachi Butterflies: (laughing)

Mariachi Butterfly #1: Vaminos!

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Join in, everybody!

Mariachi Butterfly #1: Gather round, señoritas and señors. It's the moment you've all been waiting for.

Mariachi Butterflies: Pack your troubles and worries away and we'll play you a sweet serenade.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: It's a tale of the wild and woolly west. So sit back and prepare to be impressed.

Mariachi Butterflies: 'Cause we've packed it with more than enough of the stuff of which legends are made.

Heroes and Villains.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: An exciting stampede and incredible thieves.

Mariachi Butterfly #1: Also-

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Life from the prairies and outlaws and cowboys. So gather around in the camp 'cause the sun is going down.

Mariachi Butterflies: And there's more than just heroes and villains.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Desperadoes and rangers and all kinds of dangers.

Mariachi Butterfly #1: And not to forget-

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Also gun slinging strangers who mulcting to town.

Mariachi Butterfly #1: But especially cows.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Wait a second, Jorge. Did you say cows?

Mariachi Butterfly #1: Si, Umberto, cows. Fantastic heroic cows.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Do they stampede?

Mariachi Butterfly #1: No. But through their pursed severe and bravery, they did things that will shock and amaze you.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: How does stampede?

Mariachi Butterfly #1: I can see we'll have to tell you the story myself.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: What kind of cows doesn't stampede?

Mariachi Butterflies: Heroes and Villains.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Pioneers, and avocados and wild inspiratos

Mariachi Butterfly #1: And also the cows

Mariachi Butterfly #2: And the busting of broncos and the mighty frontier. And the most and the moment for a start.

Mariachi Butterfly #1: But it's more than just

Mariachi Butterflies: Heroes and villains.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: It's the whole enchilada from here to Nevada.

Mariachi Butterfly #1: The cows.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: Don't you worry, we living another.

Mariachi Butterfly #1:The cows.

Mariachi Butterfly #2: The cigarettes, the guns-

Mariachi Butterfly #1: The cows!

Mariachi Butterfly #2: deaths and fates.

Mariachi Butterflies: And the most important part, heroes and villains...

Mariachi Butterfly #1: And cows.

Source: DisneyWiki

June-4-2020 Update: Updated and changed chapter with added information.