Terk's Mother

Originally published in August-24-2015

Terk's Mother: Tarzan

Forgotten Disney Characters

We first see her with her daughter in a nest neighbouring the one inhabited by Kala, Kerchack and their son. Following the death of Kala and Kerchak's son by a leopard named Sabor, she and the rest of her troop move to a safer place.

She and Terk then sees Kala returning holding a human infant (which she rescued from Sabor, who had killed the child's parents), causing the other gorillas to notice Kala's return.

As the other gorillas try to think of what to say about the child, Terk calls him "freaky-looking", to which she is scolded by her mother. Terk then asks Kala what she is holding is, to which Kala replies is a baby, before handing the child to Terk, who is annoyed at him playing with her hair, but eventually warms to him. She then asks where the baby's mother is, to which Kala replies she will be his mother now.

Terk replies that the baby isn't bad once you get used to him. Just then, Kerchak arrives, causing Terk to hand the baby back to Kala and telling Kerchak that Kala is going to be the baby's mother. When Kerchak allows Kala to keep the baby, Terk asks what Kala will call the baby, to which Kala replies that she is thinking of calling him Tarzan.

Afterwards, Terk is taken to her nest by her mother, much to Terk's annoyance. Terk is last seen as infant sleeping in her nest with her mother.

After that she is no longer around.

So, thanks for the read and please Vote and Comment.

Keep to your Disney Side~rewrite

Source: DisneyWiki

December-30-2020 Update: Updated and changed chapter with added information.