• The End Of The Ball

Part 4: The end of the ball

Draco:
The night has been fabulous.  Draco and I danced and laughed all night long.

"You ready to go darling?"  Draco asked.

"Yes, let's go."  I smile and grab my clutch.  Draco  grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"Did you have a good night?"  He stroked the back of my hand with his thumb.  "Yes, I don't remember the last time I laughed that much.  Did you have a good night?"

He stopped and placed a gently kiss on my lips.  "The best night of my life."

Mattheo:
I sigh as I watch all of my friends leave with their dates, laughing and smiling.

Mattheo has barely spoken to me all night, and whenever I tried to talk to anyone he would either follow me or not allow me to speak to them.

"We're leaving."  Mattheo says as he walks by me and grabbing my hand pulling me with him.

"Mattheo stop!"  I whisper-yell.  He stops abruptly but doesn't turn to look at me.

"What is the matter with you?  You first forced me to go to the ball with you.  Then you tell me I can only speak to you or my friends the whole night.  But then you don't even talk to me and you sometimes wouldn't even let me speak to anyone!"

He still hasn't turned around and it's pissing me off.  "Can you at least explain yourself or is that to complicated for you?"

He finally turns to look at me.  "I don't want you to have your eyes on anyone but me.  I don't like the thought of another guys hands on you.  I didn't talk to you all night because I don't exactly know how to."

I didn't have any words.  I don't know if I should shout at or hug him.

"I'm sorry."  He sighs.  "I know I probably ruined your night.  I just wanted you all to myself."

"It's okay."  I look up at him.  "Can you give me a chance to prove I'm not a total dick?"  He pleads.

I smile slightly.  "I can, I'll just have to teach you to how to be less possessive."

"I'll try to learn."  He smiles down at me.

Tom:
The night is over and Tom has been staring at me all night. No matter what I do his eyes are on me.

Pansy and I are leaving the ball but Draco calls her over.  So I'm just stuck standing here like an idiot.  Well that is until I see Tom making his way to me.

"You never told me you looked so pretty in pink Y/N."  He says as he looks me up and down.

"What do you want Riddle?" 

He doesn't say anything.  Instead he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

It took me a second but I eventually started to kiss him back. 

After a couple seconds we broke apart.  "Goodnight Y/L/N."  He takes a few steps before he stops and turns slightly.  "Come to my dorm if you get needy throughout the night."

With that said he leaves and leaves me a blushing mess.  I stand there for a second or two before Pansy comes back to me.  "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

Theodore:
"Tonight was so fun Theo."  I smile at him as we walk out.

"Yeah it was."  He says and smiles down at me.  "Hey I need to tell you something."

"Sure.  What is it?"  I ask him.

"Let's just go somewhere more private."  I whispers and we make our way to a less crowded corner.

"So what is it?"  I look up at him. 

"When I asked you to the dance I didn't ask you as a friend.  I asked you because...because I like you." 

"You...you like me?"  I whisper.

"Yes, so much." 

Without saying anything else I close the gap between us at kiss him.  His hands go to my waist and he brings me closer if possible.

Lorenzo:
Enzo is holding my hands and we make our way out of the ball. "You looked gorgeous tonight Y/N."

I blush. "Thank you Enzo, and you looked handsome tonight." He smirks. "Thanks baby."

He make our way up to the dorms. "You in this dress has made me feel a type of way Y/N.". He whispers.

I gulp. "What type of way?" I whisper back. He leans closer to my ear and whispers. "Horny."

I'm definitely a tomato right now. "How about we go back to my dorm and fix the problem you caused baby."

Blaise:
So the ball ended a couple minutes ago but Blaise and I left an hour ago to have some...fun.

Now we are just laying in his bed cuddling.  "You looked so hot tonight love." I smile and cuddle closer to him.

"You looked even more hot Blaisey." He sighs but smirks. "We've been through this my love. You are the hot one in the relationship."

"No, you're the hottie."

"It is impossible to be anywhere close to your level of hotness."

I lightly slap his shoulder and hide my face in his chest to cover my blush.