• Best Friend's Brother Pt.2

It's been about 2 weeks since Tom and I have shared that heated kiss.

I haven't seen him since but I'm about to.  Mattheo invited me over for a sleepover.  I've slept over at their house a couple times, I have basically turned one of their guest rooms into my own room.

"Ah Y/N, Mattheo has invited you over again I see."  Voldemort says from the dining room.

I give him a tight smile.  "Yes he did."

He nods.  "Alright.  Make sure my boy behaves.  If he doesn't come tell me and I will make sure he does."

"I will."  I giggle a little.

I head up to Mattheo's room, dropping my stuff off in the guest room first. 

"Hey Matty."  I smile and jump onto his bed.

"Hey bitch."  He puts his phone down.

We spend the next few hours talking, eating, and watching a movie.  Except Mattheo talked through the whole thing.

"You ruined this whole experience Mattheo."  I frown and cross my arms.  "I'm going to have to tell your father that you talked through the whole movie, ruining my night."

"Don't you dare.  I'll get locked in the basement."  He gasps.

"Well then, your punishment is that I'm going to leave and you will have to sit here alone."  I huff.

"Goodnight Y/N."  Mattheo chuckles.

"Night Matty."

I make my way to the guest room, or my room.  I go into the bathroom and change into my pajama's.

The Outfit:

Just as I'm about to make my way into bed I see a shadow in the door way

Just as I'm about to make my way into bed I see a shadow in the door way.  I jump and turn to face it.  It's Tom.

"Tom!  You scared me."  I place a hand on my chest and feel how fast it's beating.

He doesn't say anything, just walks over to me.  He gets so close, to the point where I fall onto the bed.

Tom hovers over me.  "I haven't stopped thinking about that kiss for weeks, and now I see you in my house wearing these little pajamas."

My breath picks up.

"Are you teasing me on purpose Y/N?"  He questions.

"N-no.  I didn't even know you would see me."  I gasp out.

His knee is in between my legs and his hands are on either side of my head.  He has a straight face like always.  It makes it so hard to read him.

"If I touched you would your body accept or reject my touch."  He raises an eyebrow at me.

I don't say anything which seems to anger him.  He grabs both of my wrists and pins them to the bed.

"Do I have to force every answer out of you?"

"M-my body would accept your touch."  I manage to say.

My answer pleases him because I see that same grin make it's way onto his face.

"Yeah, how does your body react to this."  He leans his head down and starts to suck and kiss my neck.

I moan out when he bites the spot.  His hands have let go of my wrists and they are now exploring my body.

He has one hand on my boob and the other moving up and down from my waist to my thigh.

"Fuck, you're getting me hard doll."

I moan at his words.

"Have you ever been touched."  He whispers and bites my ear.

"Yes." 

His grip on me tightens.  "By who?"

"Some guy at a party.  Adrian Pucey."

"Pucey!  He got to touch your precious body?"  He looks me in the eyes and I slowly nod.  "Well then, I'm about to make you forget that entire event."  He moves back to my ear.  "I'm going to fuck you better then he ever could."

He starts to kiss me.  It's just like last time.

Before I can react to the kiss I feel his hand toying with the waistband of my pants.

I buck my hips up and he chuckles.  "Needy for my touch Y/N?"

"Yes.  Please touch me Tom."  I plead and look into his eyes.

He doesn't say anything just takes my shorts and panties off in one go and kisses me harshly.  My hands go into his hair.

I moan when I feel his fingers circling my clit.

He keeps going until I'm almost there but he stops last minute.  "Tom!"  I whine.

Instead of replying he pushes his pelvis forward so it meets my pussy.  I can feel his hard dick just ready for some attention, my attention.

"You feel how hard you make me doll?  I've had to jerk off so much these past 2 weeks since our little make out session.  But now I don't have to because you're spread out in front of me begging for my touch.  I need to hear you say it."

"Please fuck me Tom."

My answer pleases him and he wastes no time in stripping and getting a condom on.

He runs the tip of his dick from my clit to my opening a few times just to tease me.

I can tell he is growing tired of the teasing and that he wants to feel more pleasure to, so he pushes into me.

I moan pretty loud and Tom quiets me down by kissing me harshly.

"You gotta be quiet doll.  You don't want Mattheo to hear us."

Oh god, Mattheo.

It just hit me that I'm fucking my best friends brother.

That thought is pushed to the back of my mind when Tom moves faster, shushing me with his mouth again.

We both keep moaning into each others mouths.

"So fucking good."  Tom groans.  "You gonna be a good girl and cum for me?"

I nod my head vigorously.  I'm so close.

"Cum doll."

Doll.  That breaks me. 

I come undone in his arms, him following a few seconds later.