• Boss

Today there is another death eater meeting.  Most people would be terrified to attend these meetings but I'm not.

I'm excited because the whole time I just get to stare at the gorgeous leader (or boss), Tom Riddle.

Just some background about me.  I became a death eater right when I turned 18.  My parents were death eaters so it inevitable that I would become one as well.

I have never actually been given an assignment from Tom, not like I want to do one.  I'm lazy and the tasks are scary usually involving killing someone or torture.

I just finished getting ready and now I'm heading to the meeting at Mattheo Riddle's house.

(The Outfit)

Once I arrive I immediately go into the formal dining room where the meeting is being held

Everyone is sitting there in silence.

I go take my seat and sit in silent as well. 

Minutes later Tom and his brother come in.  They sit down and the meeting commences.  I don't pay attention to a word that is being said.

I just stare at Tom.

He is so hot when he's in boss mode.

The meeting continues for another hour and a half.  I didn't pay attention at all, it not like I need too.

I only come to these meetings to look cute and for my hot boss.

Majority of the people have left and I'm getting ready to leave now.

"Ms. Y/L/N."  I hear Tom's commanding voice.

I turn around.  "Yes sir?"

He raises his hand and his finger does a 'come here' gesture.

I slowly make my way to him. 

"Would you care to explain to my why you weren't paying attention during this meeting, instead you were staring at me the whole time?"

Oh shit.

I've been caught.

"I...uhh..."  I don't know what to say.  "I'm sorry sir."

Oh fuck it.

"I may have a small crush on you." 

He leans back in his chair and his finger taps the table.  "Is that so?"

I nod.

"So you spent this whole meeting eye fucking me?"

My eyes widen.  "N-no sir!  I was just staring at you admiring how hot you are."  A very deep blush creeps its way on my face.  "Nothing like that."

"Oh?  So you find me hot but you don't want to have sex with me, is that it?"  He raises a brow.

I have no idea how to respond to that.