• Crawling

Tom and I have two kids.  A four year old daughter and a ten month old son.

Recently our son has started crawling.  It's a huge milestone for him.  Our daughter has been encouraging him loads.

Today Tom has a death eaters meeting at our manor. 

Luckily our daughter is at school so she won't have to witness or hear any of that business.  But our son is still at home.

While Tom is hosting the meeting in the dining room I am in the kitchen with Tom JR.

"Do you want a snack?" I smiled at my little boy sitting on the floor.

He gave me a big smile and started clapping his hands. I'm taking that as a yes.

I turn around to make him a snack. I'm thinking apple sauce. That seems to be his favourite snack at the moment.

Once I'm done making his snack and turn around and my boy is gone. "Tommy?" I check all around the kitchen and he is know where to be found.

TOM'S POV

I'm currently in a meeting with all of my followers.

My wife and son are in the other room keeping themselves entertained.

"I would like all of you to keep a low profile, especially when in the presence of anyone that works for the ministry. Also-"

"Dada!" A small voice interrupts me.

Everyone stops. I slowly turn my head and see my ten month old son crawling into the room. Where is Y/N?

I get up from my chair and pick up my son. He smiles at me, placing his small hands on my cheeks. "Y/N!"

A couple seconds later my wife comes running into the room. "I'm sorry Tom. I turned around to make him a snack for just two seconds." She takes him out of my arms.

"Just make sure to watch him more now since he's crawling all over the place." I smile slightly at my boy and stroke his back.

"I think he just wants to be involved in the meeting." She smiles at him as well.

I smirk. "He is their future leader."

He mumbles random words to himself and plays with his hands.

"Alright we are going. Sorry for bothering you." Y/N puts Tom JR. down and he immediately crawls away.

"Just watch him doll." I smile as I watch them leave. "Alright back to business." I snap at my followers.