• It's a Girl!

Mattheo and I have three beautiful boys.

Gabriel, Hudson, and Carson.

A couple months ago we found out I'm pregnant with baby number four. This pregnancy has been much easier than the last three.

Today we have a small gender reveal planned with just family and close friends.

"Mommy! Hudson stole my toy!" Gabriel screams as he runs into Mattheo and I's bathroom.

I sigh. I'm trying to get ready yet the boys still love to bug me with their problems instead of their dad. "Go tell your dad, he'll deal with it."

He nods and runs out of the room. "Daddy!"

I smile slightly. He's adorable.

I spend the next couple minutes getting ready.

(The Outfit)

I just wore a white dress

I just wore a white dress. I've worn white to all of our little gender reveals.

I make my way downstairs struggling slightly and I see a few of our guests have arrived.

"Y/N! You look amazing!" Astoria squeals and she comes over to give me a hug, which I return.

"Thank you." I smile. "I certainly feel better than the last three pregnancies. Less morning sickness and nausea."

She nods. "That's good. I remember the awful Nausea I experienced with Scorpius."

We chat for a little longer until I leave to go greet more guests.

"Hey sweetie, Carson wants you to help him get some fruit." Mattheo comes over to me holding our little one and a half year olds hand.

I smile down at him. "Sure. Come on Carson let's get you some fruit that grandma brought."

We walk over to where all of the food is displayed. It mostly appetizers. We didn't want to do a sit down meal because this isn't meant to be a big party.

I put some strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries on a plate for him. "Here baby, be careful don't drop it." I hand the plate to him. He holds it with two hands and walks over to where all of the kids are hanging out.

We spend a few more minutes chatting with everyone before Mattheo says it's time for the gender reveal.

He grabs my hand and we walk to the front of the room.

For this gender reveal we have decided to go with the traditional cake reveal. If it's blue it's a boy, and if it's pink it's a girl.

(Something Like This)

"Okay guys, you ready?"  Mattheo smirks

"Okay guys, you ready?" Mattheo smirks.

Everyone starts to cheer and shout 'Yes!'.

Mattheo and I each grab a glass and stick it into the cake. "Ready?" Mattheo asks. I nod smiling.

We both pull the cup up and I scream when I see pink.

It's a girl!

"Fuck yes!" Mattheo screams.

I hit him on the arm. "Language in front of the children." He smirks then pulls me in for a hug.

Our boys walk over a give us hugs. They are the sweetest. "I'm having a baby sister?" Hudson looks up at me.

"Yeah baby. You guys are going to have a baby sissy to look after."

"Fuck yes!" Gabriel screams.

My mouth opens and I turn to look at Mattheo who has a guilty look on his face. "Sorry babe." He kisses my cheek.

"Gabriel, only grown ups can say that word." He commands.

"Fine." He crosses his arms.

Our family and friends laugh then they all come up to congratulate us.

We are having a little girl.