• Happy Birthday

Today is my 18th birthday!

My day started off with me being awoken by my bestie Daphne jumping on my bed. She smothered me with hugs and gave me my present.

The rest of the day was pretty peaceful. Of course I had all of my friends and some teachers wish me a happy birthday.

Draco, my boyfriend, hasn't left my side all day. He's being weirdly clingy.

All of my friends have planned a party for tonight in the Slytherin common room.

The theme is 'Masquerade'.

I spent about 2 hours getting ready with Astoria, Daphne, and Pansy.

(The Outfit)

"Looking hot birthday girl

"Looking hot birthday girl." Pansy smirks at me.

"Thanksss!" I smile at her.

"Draco is going to be all over you tonight." The girls start to whistle.

"Oh stop." I blush.

~ Time Skip ~

I'm a little tipsy right now.

The whole night so far has consisted of dancing, drinking, laughing, and making out with bae.

"Hey Y/N! It's time for cake!" Luna yells.

(The Cake)

I tug Draco to where everyone gathers

I tug Draco to where everyone gathers. Once we are there everyone starts to sing me Happy Birthday.

Once they finish singing I blow out my candles.

Everyone then goes to have some cake or more drinks.

Draco and I get one piece of cake to share. He is feeding me bites while we dance. The cake is so yummy.

"I have to give you your gift darling." Draco places a hand on the small of my back and leads us to my dorm.

He shuts the door behind him and I go sit down on my bed.

"It's nothing much." He hands me a neatly wrapped box. I open it and it's in a case. I open the case and my eyes land on a gorgeous bracelet.

(The Bracelet)

"Draco...this is beautiful, and it must have cost a fortune." I breath out. He smiles and sits down.

"I also have something else I want to give you darling."

"Draco this is more than enough."

He takes the bracelet out of my hand and puts it on my desk. "This won't cost me a thing." He leans forward and kisses with with a lot of passion.

I moan into his mouth and my hands make their way into his hair while his find my waist.

My hand then travels down to touch him through his pants but he stops me. "Tonight is all about you darling. Don't worry about making me feel good."

He stands me up and turns me around to unzip my dress. I don't have a bra on so I'm just wearing panties. I start to take my mask off but he stops me.

"Keep it on, it's hot."

Before I can react he turns me around again and pushes me on the bed. My panties are yanked off immediately.

He kisses up my thigh teasing me. "Draco..."

"Sorry darling. I shouldn't be teasing you on your birthday."

He then starts to lick and kiss my heat causing loud moans to erupt out of me.

"Draco!"

"Yeah scream my name. Let me know how good I make you feel."

I'm not going to last much longer. He just makes me feel so good.

"I'm close." I moan out.

"Cum darling."

I don't waste another minute and I'm coming undone in his mouth.

As I lay there panting he comes up and kisses me softly. "Happy birthday princess."