• Your Daughter Gets A Boyfriend

I'm currently at the school picking up mine and Blaise's daughter, Brielle.

Kids start to run out of the school and I see my beautiful daughter running towards me.

"Hi sweetie."  I kiss her cheek and pick her up.  "Did you have a good day?"

"Yes mommy!  I did!"  She squeals.

I walk with her still in my arms towards the car.  I set her down into her car seat and buckle her up before heading to the drivers seat.

"Mommy I have to tell you something."  She speaks up.

"What is it Bri?"

"I have a boyfriend."  She crosses her arms and has a slight grin on her face.

"Oh do you now.  What's his name?"

"August."

"Well thank you for telling me sweetie.  Maybe next time when I pick you up from school you can introduce me to August."  I smile.

"Maybe..."

~ Time Skip ~

I'm currently making dinner while Brielle is watching her favourite show.  Blaise should be home in a few minutes.

"Darling, I'm home!"  I hear Blaise yell as he closes the door.

"Daddy!"  I turn my head and see Brielle running towards her dad.  Blaise smiles and picks her up.

"Hi baby, did you have a good day?"  He asks her.

"Yes!"  She smiles and starts to wiggle in his arms signalling that she wants to be put down.

Blaise sets her down on the counter.  "Hey my love.  Did you have a good day?"  His arms wrap around my waist.

"I did.  Brielle why don't you tell your dad what you told me in the car."

That catches Blaise's attention and he turns to look at his daughter.

"What did you tell your mother Brielle?"

"I have a boyfriend."  She crosses her arms like she did when she told me.

"Like hell you do."  Blaise raises his voice. 

"Yes I do daddy!  His name is August!"  She stands on the counter attempting to get to Blaise's eye level.

"August?!"  He turns to me.  "You're okay with this?"

"It's cute honey."  I smile and turn back to the stove.

"It's not cute.  Brielle you are not allowed to have a boyfriend." He crosses his arms and his stubborn daughter does the same.

"I will do whatever I want daddy."

"No you won't. I make the rules here missy. You have to follow them."

"Blaise stop."

He turns back to me with a somewhat offended face. "Stop? Tell her to stop! She's only 5, she shouldn't have a boyfriend."

"I don't care what you say daddy. Let me down." Brielle stomps her little foot on the counter.

Blaise sighs and helps her off of the counter where she runs off.

"She just broke my heart." He pouts. I laugh a little.

"Come here my love." I open my arms for him and he gladly walks into them.

"This one better not break my heart like her sister just did."

Blaise rubs my 8 month pregnant stomach.