• Best Friend's Brother Pt.1

Today I am attending a Death Eater meeting with my parents. I hate these meetings, I just sit there in silence. The only good thing about these meetings is that I get to see my best friend, Mattheo Riddle.

"You ready honey?" My mum asks as she peaks her head into my room.

"Yes mum."

The Outfit:

We make our way downstairs and into the car

We make our way downstairs and into the car. The ride to Malfoy Manor is silent. You could hear a pin drop.

We finally make it and make our way inside. I walk in and I'm met with a crowd of multiple people. I give small smiles to everyone.

"Hey Y/N."

I turn and see my best friend, Mattheo Riddle. "Hey Mattheo."

"You excited to sit for an hour?" He gives me a small smile.

"Yes I'm so very excited." I giggle. "Where is Draco?"

"With his parents." He points in the distance and I follow his finger. "Over there talking to my father and brother."

Ah, Tom Riddle. I have had a crush on him for years. Since I was about 10. He is just so well spoken, and smart, and handsome.

However, he is a tiny bit scary. He is just like his father.

~ Time Skip ~

"Meeting adjourned. The Malfoy's have had food prepared so feel free to stuff your faces." Voldemort scowls.

Everyone gets up and makes their way to the kitchen. I meet up with Draco and Mattheo.

"Draco this all looks delicious." I smile at him.

"It is. Our chefs and house elves are great cooks." Draco smiles and takes a napkin.

We all sit back down at the table and eat. The food was delicious and we all actually engaged in conversation. Well mostly everyone. Tom didn't speak at all like usual.

Draco, Mattheo, and I are currently in the lounge just talking about life.

"If I were you I would pick Astoria." Mattheo says to Draco as he leans back into the sofa.

"Yeah, but Pansy and I actually have a connection. I don't know Astoria that well. What do you think Y/N?" Draco turns to me.

"I'm not sure Draco. Just pick whoever your heart desires. Anyways you boys can continue this conversation, I have to go to the restroom. Draco do you mind if I use yours?"

"Go crazy Y/N." Draco smirks.

I giggle and head up to his room.

Once I'm done I check myself in the mirror. Just to make sure I look presentable. Luckily, I don't look horrible today.

I walk out of his room and run into a hard chest. I look up and lock eyes with him. Tom Riddle.

"S-sorry Tom. I wasn't paying attention and-"

"You look awfully pretty in this dress Y/N." Tom cuts me off looking me up and down.

I know he complimented me but his eyes on me make me nervous.

"You know, I've known about your little crush on me for quite some time." Tom drags a finger up the side of my body.

"Y-you know?" I breath out not making eye contact with him.

"You aren't very good at keeping secrets. I've seen the little glances you sneak at me, and how your cheeks turn bright pink when we make eye contact." His lifts my head up to look at him with a finger. "Your cheeks are doing that right now."

I don't know what to say or do. It's like I'm stuck in place falling into his touch.

"How would you feel if I kissed you?"

What.

He wants to kiss me?!

"Um, I-"

"Give me an answer Y/N."

"I would l-like it."

He grins. It's a small grin that makes a shiver run down my spine.

"Mhm, yes you would." He leans down and our lips connect.

Our lips move in sync. His hands are tight on my waist and my hands are on his chest. He keeps trying to pull me impossibly closer.

His tongue runs against my bottom lip and I open my mouth so his tongue can slide in.

We continue making out, not stopping for a breath. I've never experienced something so right.

We pull apart and just stare at each other, heavily breathing.

He doesn't say anything, just fixes himself up and walks away. Leaving me flustered and out of breath.