• Boy Best Friend

I'm currently getting ready for a Gryffindor party. As much as I hate to admit it...they throw pretty good parties. Not as good as Slytherin parties though.

I'm also friends with some of the Gryffindors, although my best friend Theo hates it.

My makeup and hair are done I just have to get my dress on.

The Dress:

I just can't zip it up

"Need help cara mia?" Theo smirks while leaning on the dorm frame.

I turn over to him and smile. "Yes please."

He walks over to my and zips up my dress. His hands move down to my hips. "You look gorgeous."

I blush. "Thank you."

He smirks and leaves the room.

~ Time Skip ~

I'm only a little drunk right now.

Okay fine...I'm wasted.

This Hufflepuff guy currently has his arms wrapped around my waist and is whispering random things into my ear that I am not processing.

I look around and see a blurry Theo looking pretty pissed.

Before I can even go over to him he storms out.

I start to walk after him but the guy pulls me back into him and I get lost in his touch and the alcohol again.

~ Time Skip ~

I drunkenly stumble into the Slytherin common room with my shoes in my hand. 

I gasp when I see a shadow sitting in a chair in the dark.

I squint and move closer realizing it's Theo.

"Who was he?"  He grits out.

"W-what?"  I stutter.

"Who was he?"  He basically demands.  I make a confused face.  "The guy you were dancing with."

"O-oh.  He was, I don't know, a r-random H-Hufflepuff."  I stumble my way over to the couch and sit down, my dress riding up my thighs.

"You just let random guys touch up on you?"  He hands are digging into the arms rests of the chair.

I smile a little.  "Are you jealous Theooo."

Even in the dark I notice his slight blush.  "No."  He grits.

"I think you a-are."  I stand up and go over to straddle his lap.  "D-don't worry Theo, I like this side of you.  You look so hot when you're j-jealous."  My hands move from his chest to his neck.

"You're drunk Y/N."

"S-so."

He sighs before standing up with me still in my arms.  My legs automatically wrap around his waist.

Nothing else is said.  He just helps me get into bed.

~ Time Skip ~

Theo hasn't talked to me for the past three days. 

I don't know if it's because I came onto him somehow or anything else.

It's feels weird not talking to him, I mean he's my best friend.

Class has just ended and I think it's time I talk to Theo.

I look over and see he is leaving the room.  I gather my stuff and run...well speed walk...after him.

"Theo!"

He doesn't stop.

I run faster and eventually catch up to him grabbing his arm.

"Theo, why won't you talk to me."  I plead.

He sighs.  "I don't wanna talk Y/N."

"Why Theo?  Why don't you wanna talk?  Is it because of what happened the other night...me coming onto you?"  I look down.

"Goddamit."  He runs a hand through his hair then grabs my hand and drags me into an empty classroom.

"Do you realize what you've done to me Y/N."  He pins me to the door, his arms caging me in.

"No..."

"When I saw that guys hands all over your body I wanted to rip his fucking hands off.  Then you came back to the dorms, wasted as fuck, and sitting on my lap calling me hot.  You've made me realize a whole lot of fucking things.  Like that I am jealous when another guys hands are on you or if another guy is touching you.  Or that I want you all to myself in ways I shouldn't."

My face is so red right now. 

"Um...okay.  That's a lot to process Theo." 

"Well all that's been running through my mind these past three days Y/N."

"Theo, I don't know what you want me to sa-"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine.  I immediately melt into his touch.

The kiss gets more heated and before you know it our shirts are off.  "Theo."  I moan.  His hands start to undo his belt.

"You want this."  He breaths out.

"Yes, please Theo."

He kisses me again and our bottoms are off.  I'm moved to lay on a desk and his hands are teasing me.

"Stop teasing Theo, I need you inside me."  I moan.

He smirks.  "Your wish is my command cara mia."

I moan loudly when he enters me.  He wastes no time and continuously pounds into me.

"Say your mine."

"I'm yours."

"Who's?"

"Yours Theo.  I'm yours."

I moan louder and he starts to grunt.  After a few more grunts I feel my release coming.  "Theo!  I'm close."

"Cum my sweet girl."  He breaths out.

I moan loudly and he covers my mouth with his hand.  His release follows shortly after.

He leans down and kisses me softly. 

"You talk to another guy again I will fuck you harder than today."  He smirks.

I smirk back.  "Maybe I want that...bestie."

He frowns.  "Fuck no.  I'm not your best friend anymore."

It's now my turn to frown.

"I'm your mother fucking boyfriend."