ll

Yn increased the speed of the bike and entered inside from the big gate of school and university..

Everyone looked at her, too stunned to speak. They knew she was the princess of the Kim family, that's why they were afraid of her...

The first reason is her cold nature, she is not friendly and maintains distance from them...

The second reason is she is the daughter of kim dong wook, who have 45 % share property of both school and university...

The third reason is that she is the sister of BTS, who are famous for bullying others and making the life hell of that person who tries to insult them...

The last one is her being perfect in everything, she talks less with everyone except her brothers and friends. She is an all-rounder like jungkook, everyone is afraid of her because of her strength..

Yn park the bike and come down removed her helmet...

Boy 1: damn she is a goddess but I'm afraid of approaching her...

Boy2: me too, but I really want to date her, just look at her so beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow...

Boy5: shut up guys, her brother's car is entering in, if they heard you, they will make your woww..

Others laughed and agreed with his statement...

Yn took the bag and went inside the corridor maintaining a cold look on her face...

She opened her locker to find many letters of confession and gifts inside it...

Yn gron and empty her locker..

??: hey babe what are you doing??

Yn: can't you see??

??: wow woww you bomb, don't get blast ok. I see, emptying your locker which is filled by your lovers...

Yn: Felix if you know it then why are you saying it?? Huh!! Making me get irritated!!

Felix laughed at his best friend...

Yn glare him...

Yn meet Felix in elementary school, when fellow students were bullying him but yn protected him. Since then, Felix become ultimate best friend of her. His father is head manager in kim company that's why BTS , her big brothers and dad trust him alot...

Introduction...

Felix Age: 19Status: singleNature: a kind and bubbly personality, but he is a helper of BTS and yn in mafia missions

Felix
Age: 19
Status: single
Nature: a kind and bubbly personality, but he is a helper of BTS and yn in mafia missions. He is member of their mafia group, joined the group when he found it out 5 years ago. Do training with yn, loves to spend time with her, treats yn like his own baby sister...