XXVII

On the other side,

As ran already told guards that his friends are coming, so it was easy for them to go in...

Reaching inside the mansion, yn hold heeseung's arm then started going towards the living room...

Heeseung securely held her and enter inside the living room..

Ran stand up from the couch and went towards them to greet them..

Ran: hello Mr and Mrs Lee, it's been a while since we saw each other last time...

Heeseung smiled at the fact that he addressed yn as mrs lee...

Heeseung: hlo Mr Takahashi, nice meeting you again...

Ran: firstly have a seat...

They both sat on the couch, ran sat in front of them...

Yn looked around the living room, the living room was built very luxurious, but yn's eye caught a photo frame..

Yn blinked her eyes..

Ran: have something to eat first..

Yn come out of her imagination and looked at him...

Heeseung: no no we are fine, actually we want to discuss our problem first, then we will have dinner..

Ran: yes no problem...

Heeseung: yes .

Ran: so tell me clearly what is happening..

Heeseung: yn...

Yn nodded...

Yn: actually..

Yn told him everything, first that how kim family found, then two attacks on her. Firstly, when she was child then, another made by her ex boyfriend Baekhyun. At last, how she met a girl yesterday who claimed to be her sister and today she met her ex boyfriend with her...

Ran blinked his eyes...

Heeseung: so, it's quite easy for us to guess that they are planning to kill her. I have doubt to that they will definitely try to kidnap her. I don't want to give tension to her brother's that's why we thought , approaching you will be benefit..

Ran: good thing you guys approached me, there are many things we need to discuss...

Yn: firstly , i want to ask why that girl's photo is here??

Ran: I think i should explain you everything clearly...

Yn: huh??

Ran: come with me...

He stands up...

Yn look at heeseung...

Ran: you both can come...

Heeseung nodded...

They both stood up and went behind him...

Ran took them to a room and on the light...

Yn looked around ..

Ran: we are your real family yn...

Yn blinked her eyes....

Ran: it started 20 years ago,

Flashback back...

Takahashi were the most powerful family in Japan and no one matched their levels..