Epilogue

Time skips after 4 years,

Everything went well,

Ray and mr. Kim became good friends as ray continued to thank him for taking care of yn all these years..

But, Mr Kim thanked him, that he gave birth to yn as yn was his princess and filled their life with happiness...

Minho and Jong suk welcomed ran in their circle and they became the best friends...

Minho agreed vish's family for the marriage and got married first...

After him, Jong suk also married iu his love of life...

Ran was never interested in love that's why his father found a perfect match for him. He fell in love with her at first sight and now he happily living with her..

Bts were happy that yn got everything which she wanted. Yn stayed with them all these years and filled their life with happiness and memories of them enjoying together..

Jin fell in love with Nara the tourist guide of them during the Japan trip, he approached her and they started dating, after 2 years of dating they married each other...

Suga never looked at any girl as he was away from all these things, but during his mission in Canada he found a girl who stole his heart away. Afterwards, he asked Mr Kim and he helped him then they got married...

Hobi married his classmate as he was interested in her, from the first year. Finally, he confessed to her in last year of college. Now, they are happily living together...

Rm married according to the wish of mr Kim, because he never had any girl in his heart expect yn whom he loved like his sister. That's why to get strong connections he married the daughter of their business partner. She was an understanding girl and he liked her too. So, they are happily married ...

Jimin was a flirty boy and many girls liked him, but he only liked sim's rude behaviour as he liked her since first day. After getting beaten up by her for flirting with others, she finally agreed and they are happily married...

Taehyung was a sincere one in them, as he calmly waited till he completed his graduation and joined the company. After getting successful in his job, he went to payal's home to ask for her hand. Her father knows he is a hardworking person and will keep his daughter. So, with the agreement of all they got married..

Jk and kuru were in healthy relationship since their school days. So, their love never died for each other and they got married last year...

Jackson was a funny guy, who easily won many girls heart but he only married his childhood sweetheart to whom he promised to marry...

Felix turned out to be a part of LGBT community, as he fell in love with his boss and they are living together happily...

Solomon always looked for an opportunity to visit Japan to see and get close with namra. Finally, after 3 years of chasing her secretly he confessed and she agreed. They are planing to get married next year...

About enhypen they also fell in love soon in their college days...

Jay married his classmate, Jake married his senior as he really loves her...

Sunghoon fell in love with his partner in skating and they officially started dating soon...

Sunoo was not easy to handle but still there was a girl in universe who handled him and they started dating...

Jungwon and niki are still singles finding their true love...

About married couples,

Minho and vish have two sons...