XX

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

??: what happened why are you screaming??

Yn: arghh jungkook hyungg, nothing i was thinking what to wear as I have to be presentable in front of them...

Jk: hmm don't hide anything from me understand, I know you are more worried about what will happen in evening. Will hyung accept your relationship??

Yn: you know me!!

Jk: yupp..

Yn: but one thing, I don't want aria to be part of our conversation, I don't even want her presence around us today...

Jk: don't worry, Minho hyung wants the same that's why she will staying out of mansion today...

Yn: thank God, in this house full of fools at least there is someone who is intelligent like me...

Jk: what you said??

Yn: I'm just jokingggg~~~

Jk: hm you should get ready now, otherwise you will be late...

Yn: rightt!! You go I'll come downstairs after getting ready...

Jk nodded and left...

Yn went to take a shower and get ready for going to company...

Yn set her hairs...

Yn: oh god , I'm looking good na?? Please,help me today!!!

Yn took a deep breath and went down..

She saw all of her hyungs waiting for her there...

Yn: good morning hyungieesss...

All: morning baby..

Minho: hmm looking good...

Yn: thank you hyunggg, you know how much struggle I have done to select to this dress. I spent my 2 hours yesterday night to select a perfect dress to wear, I don't want to make any type of bad impression infront of them..

Minho: hmm good, best of luck for the deal and wish him to from my side...

Yn: yes hyung...

Jin: hmm and tell him to be careful, a small mistake can easily become a big barrier in this deal...

Yn nodded...

Rm: come I'll drop you...

Yn: ok...

Minho: and remember, after meeting you guys have to come to here for meeting us...

Yn: yes hyung don't worry I'll surely bring him with me..

Minho: yupp bye...

Rm and yn left from there...

Minho: did you called dad??