X

Yn sign..

Yn: what you want sunoo??

Sunoo: i want you to give me my pen..

Yn: which pen...

Sunoo: remember in the morning you took my pen from my hands, or in simple words you snatched it!!

Yn: shut up sunoo!! You can buy another one!!

Sunoo: no i want that one only...

Yn: you fucker get lost!!

Sunoo: I won't bitch!!

Yn: sunoo do you want me to eat the shit out of you??

Sunoo: come on!! I know you know about my identity, myself William so it's better if you also don't underestimate me!! I respect you because you are my friend and my soon to be s-

Someone covered his mouth....

Yn glare at him.

Yn: lee heeseung it's better if you teach some manners to your brothers!!

She sat in the car...

Yn: let's go from here!!

Aria: what did he say ??

Yn: telling you everything is not important, Jackson start driving...

Jackson: ok boss...

He started driving and left from there...

Heeseung: are you mad dude??

Sunoo: come on! I'm not, she is super rude, how will I survive with her in my house...

Heeseung: you should get used to it because I'll marry her, she is your Suzy!!

Sunoo: yes yes!!!

??: yes yes dude!! Yn will also come....

They looked back and saw three girls talking with each other...

Heeseung: who are they??

Sunoo: yn's best friends....

Heeseung: where is yn going??

Payal: what about her brother's??

Kuru: she will come without telling them, what you think they will allow her to go to club!! No way, just like always she will sneak out of room in the night at 10:56...

Sim: hmm you already said her na that we all will directly meet her at club...

Kuru: yes I said, as we all are also sneaking so, yn will come with him....

Payal: oh he is back!!

Kuru: yes he came back yesterday only, I told him about our plan and he said he will pick yn....

Sim: bro ~~ yn should already date him, her family also know about him, so i think they will be a good pair..

Kuru:hmm because he understands her and knows her well, I know he will treat her like a queen....

Payal: yupp you know, I won't be surprised if yn said yes to him because...

Sim: he is her childhood friend...

Kuru: yupp I'm also her childhood friend, that's why looking at their bonding I can say yn can say yes to him. Besides this , her family especially her brother loves him very much!! So, there is no doubt that he can be future partner of her....

Sim: you are right, it's getting late we should go now....

Kuru: yes mom is also leaving for Busan today, because Mr. Kim is there. I'll be alone at home, so you know we can have a sleepover tomorrow...