VIII

Yn: babyyyyyyy...

??: heya my girllll..

Yn: you returned fast?? Hyung said he will only free you guys after work??

??: we already did that it got completed only in one week that's why we returned, he also allowed us because we were taking holidays from school also na..

Yn: yeah kuru at least you should have messaged me about this..

Kuru: come on dude!! We wanted to surprise you...

Yn: where are other two??

??: hereee...

Yn smiled and went to her other two friends...

Yn: hey sim hi payal how are you both??

Sim: we are good but I see you got a new seatmate huh??

Payal: that's surprising...

Yn: it's a long story...

Kuru: make it short..

Yn: I know, I'll tell you guys everything in lunch break so much happened in this one week...

Aria: unniee won't you introduce me to them??

Sim: who is she yn??

Yn: I told you already, many things happened in your absence and it's not the good time to tell you everything because class is about to start. Let's go in, we will discuss at lunchtime..

They three nodded and come to their seats...

Aria pout and sat on her sit...

Sim and payal sat infront of yn and sunoo...

Felix: yoo brooooo our gang is full now...

Jackson: now the real fun will start...

Kuru: umm are you new class monitor?

Jungwon: yes mam announced that yesterday...

Kuru: oh ok nice to meet you, myself Jo kuru I'm female class monitor and your bench mate...

Jungwon: hi kuru, myself lee jungwon nice to meet you..

Kuru:( lee??)...

She sat near him...

Sim was looking at sunoo with suspicious eyes..

Sunoo: I'm i that handsome you are not even able to take off your eyes from me??

Sim: no I'm looking at you because I'm thinking why still yn didn't beat the shit out of you??

Sunoo: come on!!! We are friends, we won't beat me...

Payal: friends since when??

Sunoo: yn say yourself, tell them I'm your friend..

Yn coldly glare him...

Yn: EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR TEACHER SILENTLY...

As soon as she finished her sentence, everyone set their posture and started waiting for teacher...

Teacher come in...

Teacher: hello everyone, i have a news for you all as I'm getting married I'll be not able to come school for one month. So, there is a new teacher who will handling your class in my absence. Please sir, come in and introduce yourself...

??: yes with pleasure...

He entered inside, his appearance was so fascinating which eventually attracted almost all female students...