XI

Yn entered inside her class to see, Felix and Jackson fighting with each other while holding their hairs...

Yn went near them and sat on her seat....

Felix: how dare you to eat my brownie...

Jackson: because it was tasty, so I eat it don't worryyy u can buy another one!!

Felix: noooo firstly, you answer me why you took my brownie without my permission...

Jackson: cool down broo~~

Felix: I'll kill y-

Yn: shut up!! Straightly sat on your seat understand, no need to eat my head in the early morning...

Felix: see na ynie he eat my brownie..

Yn: Jackson...

Jackson: it was tasty and I'm saying him, he can buy another!!

Yn: you will buy him 3 brownie in cafeteria understand...

Jackson pout...

Yn: am I clear??

Jackson: bu-.

Yn: YEAH YOU JACKSON WANG FROM CHINAA DID YOU GOT WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO!!!!!!

He gluped....

Jackson: yes leader...

Yn: you have to complete upcoming 2 missions by yourself, that's your punishment understand!!!

Jackson: please not again!!

Yn: then stop making mistakes...

He pouted....

Kuru: hey ynaa come on, cool down don't give him this arduous punishment...

Yn: then tell him not to bother me again and again, you know i easily get irritated...

Jackson: because i love teasing you!!

Yn: oh really!!! Then I would love chopping that head of yours and making it meal of our dogs on basement!!!

Jackson: yoo my previous ynniee is back hoho~~

Yn: what you mean??

Jackson: from past few days, you were in so much tension that you stopped enjoying each moment like before. Now, hearing your same tone like before, i think your stress is gone!!

Yn: you know what Jackson, sometimes u remind me who I'm that's why u r still alive or I would have buried you a long time ago....

Jackson: ya bro I also know....

Yn: ho!!

Sunoo: heyy ynnieee good morning!!!

Yn looked at him with irritated expression on her face.. ..

Yn: don't make my mind blast in early morning...

Sunoo: wae?? Is there any time bomb in your brain?? But I can't see?

He looked around her head...

Yn: lee sunoo are you this dumb to understand what I'm saying??

He sat near her and giggles....

Sunoo: I know you are indirectly saying to me that do not irritate me, but what you i would stop....

Yn: no ....

She looked outside of the window and saw three girls standing behind one girl who was holding a rose and proposing heeseung...

But, it seemed that heeseung already rejected her and left from there, then those four girls were planning something within themselves...