XXV

Time skips at night,

Time: 10: 25...

Yn was sitting on the balcony, while looking at the moon who was shining brightly...

Yn:( dad used to say that stars are our close ones, so whenever I missed mom I used to see stars and get happy that she was watching me. Now, I've grown up I know it was a lie, but today when I got to know that even my real mother is not alive in this world. She might have also become a star like mom, so maybe that star who is shining brightly maybe she is my biological mother, indicating to me that don't be sad I'm with you...)

Yn smiled sadly, since she discovered the truth that she is the adopted daughter of the kim family. She wanted to meet her real family for once, for once in her life she wanted to feel a mother's love but looks like her faith doesn't include it...

Yn felt someone's presence behind her and two strong arms hugging from behind. He put his head on her shoulder and slowly kissed her ear...

Heeseung: hey love...

Yn smiled .

Yn: hi baby..

Heeseung: hmm are you not sleepy ?? It's already 10:30!!

Yn: not yet, I'm getting sleepy yet i want to stare at the sky for sometime more ..

Heeseung: love you are surely ok na, I think there is something bothering you..

Yn: when you are with me nothing can bother me ..

Heeseung: I know..

Yn: hmm just i feel like i should tell you what happened in my past..

Heeseung: past??

Yn: hmm I've not shared the real reason why my family was worried about my relationship because of the past...

Heeseung: if you are comfortable in sharing this thing with me, i have no problem...

Yn turned back and faced him...

Yn: hmm so I'll make it clear from the start...

He nodded...

Yn: recently, I've discovered that I'm the adopted daughter of dad...

Heeseung: so what...

Yn told him everything happened that how her real family sent her away, then Mrs. Kim adopted her, how they were attacked...

Heeseung: it's ok it was past...

Yn: yes but, there is something else also...

Heeseung: what??

Yn: 5 years ago, when I used to study in elementary school I was 14 years back then. At that time, I didn't understand the real meaning of life or how people can play with others'feelings. For the first time, I fell in love with someone back then. His name was baekhyun, he was really sweet and caring. He made me fall in love with him madly, then I started dating him secretly. He used to tell me that my hyungs are bad and want to separate us...

Heeseung: seriously??

Yn: yes, but I never believed him that's why one day he called me and kidnapped me with the help of someone else. My eyes were covered that's why I never saw the face of another person , but it was clear that they were here to kill me. They beat me and at last when they were about to shoot me, my hyungs came and saved me. He ran away from there, hyungs tried to find him but he was nowhere to find...

He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead...

Heeseung: it's ok you were a child at that time, you didn't know about people being so mean ..