XIII

Time skips the next day,

Yn woke up and smiled seeing Suga sleeping peacefully while hugging her...

Yn: my cute hyung...

She kissed his forehead, then went to her room and got ready after taking a shower...

Yn: hmm done let's go now...

She come down and saw rm talking with Jin...

Yn: good morning hyungs...

Rm: good morning princess...

Jin: good morning baby, it's 9 only and where are you going??

Yn: I'll be out with lemon today, we have something to discover I'll be back before the time...

Rm: princess today is Sunday, why are you going out?

Yn: hyung please I'll be bored, no one is going to wake up before 1:00 here, plus I need to get some information regarding upcoming mission..

Jin: okok you can go hmm..

Yn: yupp by hyungieess...

She left...

Rm: I'm really worried for her...

Jin: don't worry nothing will happen, we have trained her and i trust her skills more than yours. She is a born expert, I still wonder how easily she learn everything, because it's difficult even we took time to learn them..

Rm: there is something special in her blood hyung, she is special...

Jin: right!!

Yn sat on her bike, then she wear helmet and drive towards the location which Solomon sent her...

Reaching there, she saw Solomon standing there already observing the building infront of him...

Yn park the bike and come down then went near him...

Yn: let's go in..

Solomon: are you sure about this?

Yn went inside that building...