XXI

Yn blinked her eyes in the confusion that what he wanted to ask her??

Heeseung bit his lips, he was nervous that what if he tried to steal her from him???

He was sure that if he asked yn out her family will agree because he is more powerful than him, his stupid thoughts were not letting him have a breath of relief..

Ran: you are from the Kim family, which is the second most powerful here after the lee clan ??

Yn: yes...

Ran: ohk..

Yn: why??

Ran: nothing I thought you are from any normal kim family, I was curious to know your love story...

Yn: my love story??

Ran: hmm can you tell me how you meet him??

Yn: I was a person who never believed in love after what happened with me in my past, but, when heeseung made his entry in my life. My stupid heart started beating again, he never judged me nor asked me about my past. He never pressurized me to love him, I fell for him myself after seeing his true love. He always said he will fight for our love, as he knows my family won't agree simply. But, he never mentioned that he was always like, you are mine even if i have to fight hard for winning you, I'll do that!!!

Heeseung stared at her, he blinked his eyes the real truth she said it clearly. He smiled knowing his true love won!!

Ran: nice, what a good love story I'm happy for you both. So, yn do you love painting??

Sunoo: yes she drew very well, even she won first prize in the painting competition..

Ran: do you have a birthmark on your back??

Yn: what you mean??

Ran: just asking...

Yn: no i don't have..( why should I tell you that yes I have a birthmark, i know there is something he wants to know)..

Ran: oh!!

Yn: why??

Ran: no i was just curious!!

Heeseung: let's have lunch now...

He was super jealous seeing them getting close with each other!!

They all started eating, after finishing lunch they discussed about the further process and finally ran was ready to leave...

Ran; it was nice meeting you all, for next meeting you will be coming to Japan and don't forget to bring your fiance too...

Heeseung: ya ya sure!!

Jealously was visible in his tone...

Ran: hmm bye see you all soon...

All: bye...

He looked at yn for the last time abd left...

Heeseung: thank goddd finally, one problem is solved . Now, only one is left ...

Yn: what??

Heeseung: agreeing your family love!!

Yn giggled and nodded ...

Heeseung: it's 4:30 of evening, we should go to your home ynahh??

Yn: yes they will be waiting desperately i know..

Jay: can we all come??

Yn: yes why not!!

They smiled and sat in the limo, then drive towards the kim mansion...