XXIX

On the other side,

Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw herself tied up on the chair...

Yn gron and slowly shoke her head to her vision clear as her eyes were blurry...

Yn: gosh...

??: finally you woke up...

Yn looked at the person and rolled her eyes..

Yn: what you want baekhyun...

Baekhyun was taken back by her attitude, he was really shocked to see she is not afraid of him..

Baekhyun: aren't you afraid that you are here again, alone with me ..

Yn: why would be I be afraid of a useless fellow like you .

Baekhyun: what you said??

Yn: a useless fellow like you can't do anything to me...

Baekhyun: I see youa re being very much brave huh!!

Yn: of course i will because you are a dumb, who don't even deserve to be called as a mafia ..

Baekhyun's anger raised up..

Baekhyun: and who are you to judge me??

Yn: because you have made many flaws while kidnapping me.

Baekhyun: oh really??

Yn: yes because I'm sure in next 10 minutes , my brother's will be here to save me. Till then, I'm fully sure you won't do anything to me...

Baekhyun: why you think i won't do anything to you...

Yn: because you are afraid of me..

Baekhyun: I'm not ..

Yn: you are that's why you have tied up me, if you were not afraid of me then you would have never tied me up...

Baekhyun: ok I'm untieing you, because I know you are nothing in front of me and you can't beat me..

Yn smrik...

Baekhyun untie her...

Yn stand up while rubbing her arm..

Yn: where is my so called sister??

Baekhyun: why I tell you??

Yn: I know she is hiding somewhere, after getting afraid of me!!

Baekhyun: no one is afraid of you understand, she is on the way. I have informed her that I've kidnapped you. She is coming to kill you...

Yn: I see you are very attracted towards her .

Baekhyun: yes because I like her, i always hated you...

Yn laughed .

Yn: actually my choice was worst in the past that i choosed someone low class like you ..

Baekhyun: it's enough you are done now...

He punched her, but before he could touch her yn kicked him on his stomach...

Baekhyun: aahhh....

Yn: untieing me is your biggest mistake baekhyun, I'm not that old yn who will be afraid of your moves. I'm the best version of myself now, no one can match my level. You are going to be killed soon, so tell me if there is any your last wish you want to fulfil ..

Baekhyun: I only want to kill you...

He attacked her, but yn was really active and fast to understand his every single move. She quickly made him under her then tied him up to the chair...