IX

Yn: NOOOOOOO...

Kuru giggled as yn screamed, which took attention of BTS...

Jin come to them...

Jin: is everything ok baby??

Yn: yes yes hyung you know, they love teasing me and without making me scream their day didn't go well...

Jin: that's right, guys don't make my baby so much tired...

Kuru: don't worry oppa, we will make only a little bit tired..

Jin sign ..

Jin: ok yn, so the thing is me and boys r leaving early because of some work as you know what it could be. After classes you and aria both will come mansion, then inform me. Jackson and Felix it's your responsibility to drop them home...

Felix; ok hyung we will ..

Jin: hmn now take care of yourself hm my baby...

Yn: ok hyung , he careful...

Jin: you to love...

He kissed her forehead and left with other bts members who waved at yn...

Yn waved back to them, then she looked at heeseung who was smiling while looking at her...

She glare him then looked at her friends...

Sim: he is a good person, you can try giving him a chance...

Yn: I can but you know hyungs will beat the shit out of if they discovered that he proposed me, they won't care even if he is heir of lee family. Especially, Minho hyung you guys know his overprotectiveness over me. For once, I can make dad, Jong suk hyung and bts members agree but after looking at past Minho hyung will make me go underground for forever...

Sim: hmm after looking at the incident from past, it's natural for them to become overprotective for you..

Payal: but at that time yn was immature and innocent to understand those intentions...

Yn was sitting silently while thinking about the past...

Kuru noticed her silence and smiled, past always made yn silent and uncomfortable...

Kuru: it's ok guys, let's leave this topic, whatever happened was not in our hands but now as we are going in our further and yn is deciding to move on. Firstly, we should make it sure that he is a good person for her...

Jackson: and how do you think it will happen??

Kuru smriked and looked at payal then at sim, they smriked back knowing what is coming now...

Yn: come on, not again with that operation of yours!!

Sim: come on!! It's best way to find wheather he is good for you not..

Yn got irritated...

Felix: already spill the tea...

Kuru: operation love, there will three stages of this operation to check do he really loves yn?? If he passed them, then yn i myself will talk with mom to discuss about this matter with your dad and brothers. As you know, they never disobey mom and after getting their permission you can date him...

Yn sign...

Yn: just don't do any type of stupidity again ..

They giggled...

Sim: so what's the plan...

Kuru: stage one jealousy, stage two loyalty and last stage is his honesty. See firstly, we will see wheather he get effected with her being with others, then we will send some beautiful girls to him and check his loyalty. At last, we will check his honesty, we will fix his meeting with yn's dad regarding his feelings for her. If he made him agree , then we can easily make sure that he is a good person for her...