2. Disney & Drawings

two

two . Disney & Drawings

[ narrative , Instagram , Instagram dms ]
DECEMBER 30TH, 2023
The Disney Day.
summer's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

KATE, LAUREN, and I are currently sat on my living room floor, we decided to hang out today since we originally were going to hang out on New Years Eve, but Lauren made plans with Walker to stay up and see if he made the cast for a show he auditioned for.

Kate and I understood, I mean, they'd been best friends for far longer than Kate and I had known her, plus booking a main role on a TV show is a big deal.

Right now, we're arguing over my sketches. I recently sketched a picture of a girl hugging her puppy, and I'm not a huge fan of it.

Kate, however, is practically in love with it.

"You really think that your art is bad, Summer?" Kate asks me, frowning.

"No, I didn't say that!" I shout defensively, "I just am not a fan of this sketch, that's all."

Lauren grabs a few of her Sourpatch Watermelons as me and Kate discuss the sketch.

"Post it on insta to see what your fans think then." Kate tells me, and I shake my head.

"Kate I only post the stuff that I like." I sigh, and she eventually lets go of the topic.

I head to my pantry and grab my sour orange slice candies and go back to the living room with the bag of them.

We decide to watch Aladdin since I absolutely love with Raja, Jasmine's tiger.

Anything and everything orange I love. Orange flavored candies, orange sunsets and sunrises, tigers, the fruit, everting other than most clothes. Some shirts are cute, but other than that I don't really wear orange clothing.

After finishing Aladdin, we go outside. It's not necessarily cold, but it's decently chilly. I throw on one of Lauren's spare hoodies before we walk outside.

She grabs a volleyball from her garage and we go to her backyard to pepper for a little while.

(Pepper is a volleyball term for passing the ball back and forth between 2 or more people.)

"So... anything interesting happen in the last week for you two?" Lauren asks as she passes the ball to Kate.

"Nope." Kate mumbles, setting the ball in my direction.