17. visits

seventeen          

seventeen           .          visits

[ narrative ]
FEBRUARY 8TH, 2024
Back in Town
summer's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"SUMMER, JUST chill, he'll be super happy to see you." Kate laughs, and I nod, taking a deep breath before grabbing my suitcase and beginning to walk off the plane, Kate not far behind me.

We decided to take a surprise trip to LA to visit Lauren... well, Kate knew my real reason was to see Walker, but of course I would've come even if Walker wasn't here because I missed my best friend.

We get our rental car and head to the hotel, which is the same one the cast is in. I remember walker's room number from last time, and I text him to make sure he's not busy first, and when he confirms he's not, I tell Kate I'm heading to his room.

I knock on his door, and he opens it a second later.

"I put out the damn do not dis—" he pauses when he sees me. "Sunshine! What're you doing here?!"

He grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug, his arms wrapping around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck.

"You didn't tell me you were coming," he mumbles, and I smile as I pull back from the hug.

"Its a surprise. Nobody knew we were coming." I explain, and he pulls me into his room, shutting the door behind me.

"I just— I'm shocked, sunshine. I didn't expect to see you so soon." He can't stop smiling, which causes me to smile. "I missed you like hell. I'm so glad you're here."

"Did I interrupt something?" I ask, looking behind him to see Malachi and Dylan both sitting in chairs with scripts in their hands.

"No, you didn't. The three of us were studying scripts but they—"

"We're actually on the way out now!" Malachi interrupts, elbowing Dylan lightly before getting up and heading to the door.

"We are? Bu—" Dylan's eyes widen. "Oh! Yeah. Bye!"

I smile a little as the two leave, and Walker sighs as he shakes his head at the two friends of his that just left.

"You didn't have to let them leave, I could've came back later." I say softly, and he shakes his head.

"No. I've got unlimited time with those goons, but you're only here for a few days." He explains. "Got anything specific you wanna do?"