18. action!

eighteen

eighteen . action
[ narrative ]
FEBRUARY 9TH, 2024
Set Visits
summer's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"TIME TO film, lovebirds!" Jennifer shouts as she claps at us, and walker squeezes my hand once before walking off to begin his filming.

I sit down next to Kate and we watch them film for a little, and I take a short video of Kate and I posing for the camera and then I turn it around to show Walker and the others filming.

"God, you like him so much." Kate laughs.

"Shut up! I only like him a normal amount." I retort, and she raises an eyebrow, not believing me. "What? At least I'm not a crazy fan!"

"You used to be." She points out.

"No! I was barely a fan. He was cute and that's all." I defend.

"Yeah, right. You rewatched Percy Jackson like 6 times." She deadpans. "You know The Adam Project by heart."

"Ryan Reynolds is a funny guy!" I retort. "So what if Walker was in that?"

"You can recite his lines like a mantra if you needed to, Summer."

"Okay but at least I wasn't out here making edits of him and saying he's my future husband like some people!" I huff out air in annoyance, and she nods.

"Okay, so you weren't a crazy fan, but you were a fan. Can we agree?" She asks, and I hesitantly nod.

"Fine, yes, I was a fan of Walker before we met. Kind of." I emphasize, and she just laughs.

We watch them film, and it turns out this is part of the first episode where they all sort of get introduced through walker's character's point of view and how he sees them.

The cast seems to be having an absolute blast filming, and Lauren seems super happy the entire time, which I'm glad for, since she's not used to being in a cast like this, and I'm glad she has a good group with her for her first time on a set.

They get a break for a few minutes, and Walker immediately heads over to me with Brady and Lauren not far behind him.

He's laughing at something Lauren said when he reaches me, and he wraps his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

I laugh. "What's this for, Walkie?"

"Just cause I feel bad that you're sitting here watching instead of actually getting to hangout with me." He explains.