Chapter 8 : Quite the day

Taevan, noticing Daemin's arrival at their residence accompanied by someone familiar, inquired, "Why has she graced us with her presence?"

Daemin responded, "As soon as Ruel arrives, I will provide a comprehensive explanation." However, Taevan has opted to impede his way. "Move " says Daemin. 

"No, I simply request a clarification or an enlightening perspective on her presence,"

He lets out a deep exhalation. "Okay, she requires a place for accommodation. Once Ruel arrives, I will share the remaining information with you. Provide me his whereabouts so we can converse about it."

With uncertainty clouding his thoughts, he directed a disdainful glare at him, pondering whether to regard him with seriousness or dismiss him as a bluffer. "He shall return momentarily. We shall bide our time," he appended.

"Don't be concerned, Yuhi, feel free to occupy this seat beside me. I assure you, he's trustworthy, and you are protected in this place."

Taevan scowled beside him "Well, not for an extended duration, especially coming from you—" He swiftly silenced Taevan by pressing his hand against his mouth, abruptly cutting off his words, and pulling him closer to himself. "Why the sudden halt?"

"Do you understand that it's best to remain silent and not utter such remarks in her presence, just to prevent any further inconvenience?"

Taevan angrily stared once more, questioning, "For what reason?"

Daemin responded with a clear trace of his vocal intonation, stating, "Because I decree it."

"Why is there so much chaos happening in this place? Taevan! Oh my, Dae, what is happening? Hold on, isn't that the lady you are talking about?" He pointed at the lady sitting beside Daemin.

Daemin stood up from his seat and faced the Yuhi for a moment. "Rest assured, I shall return, but momentarily, I must engage in a conversation concerning your presence with others. May I temporarily part ways with you?" She agrees with him through a gesture of nodding.

He provided a detailed explanation of her situation right from the beginning. There was a debate on whether to let her stay because it would undoubtedly assist them in their initial goal of obtaining the mystical flower.

Having her with them now allows them to closely monitor her and gather information directly from her, which opens up more opportunities.

"So you're saying she will be staying with us for how long?"

"You can see that her mother is upset with her, so it is evident that she needs a place to stay. She doesn't know anyone and barely goes outside without her mother, she knows only me, so could you two bear with it for a while? Hmm?" Daemin says, looking at the two individuals in front of him.

"However, would not it be difficult for you? Your first idea is to-

"Taevan, would you kindly put that on hold for the time being? Let us concentrate on this, perhaps we can come up with a fresh idea or find an alternative? Right, Ruel? You will give it your best shot, right? I will assist you."

"I do not know Daemin, but I will try. You are the one descended from the royal sorcerer here, not me. Perhaps you can assist me in finding a different way." Ruel inquired, adding. "What about you, Taevan? Do you concur?

"How can I not? He is the one who brought her here. All good, I trust him because he is Daemin, but I want to voice my perspective that I am still a little unsure about this one. Though based on what I have seen, she seems fine to me. Plus, her feline companion is adorable, so maybe living with her would not be too bad."