𝓣𝔀𝓸

We finally pull into the summer house driveway where the Fishers are already parked. They always get here first considering they live closer than us to here. Its honestly like a tradition at this point for us to get here after them. 

"Help me with the bags?" Steven says as we get out the car. I nod and instead of belly deciding to help she goes to look for Conrad. 

Of course. I roll my eyes and open the trunk. The fisher boys come out Jeremiah being the first one, he talks to belly as me and Steven get the stuff out the trunk. Once we finish we go to Jeremiah and Belly, where Jeremiah greets Steven and then has his eyes on me.

"You look hot." He jokes and hugs me. 

"I missed you too." I laugh and hug him back. "Have you been working out?" I notice his build is a bit bulkier than how he was last year. He used to be as scrawny as Steven, who hasn't lifted a weight a day in his life. He lets go of the hug.

"Yea i've been hitting the gym." He says flexing. "Ew Jere you look like a frat boy!" I shove his shoulder. 

"Yea but you love it." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and head over to Conrad who's talking to Belly.

"Hey Connie." I say as I look at the differences from last summer. He looks older for sure but at the same time, more tired like he hasn't been sleeping.

"Hey Ellie, " He smiles before pulling me in for a hug. "You look good." Over his shoulder I see Belly roll her eyes and glare at me. Great, first day of summer and Bellys already throwing a fit.

"I could say the same for you Connie" I laugh as we let go of the hug.

Steven stares at Belly with a villain grin on his face.

"Hey guys," he grins "I think it's time for a BELLY FLOP!!"

Belly flop is this tradition that they do where on the first day of summer they throw her in the pool. It's hilarious watching her run away from them. 

Belly shrieks and runs from them and just as she's about to make it inside of the house he catches her and they carry her to the pool, Steven grabbing her legs while Conrad and Jeremiah grab her arms. 

They swing her back and forth before throwing her in. Then Steven looks at me with the same evil look he gave Belly. "Guys.." He says creepily.

"Oh hell no Steven, don't even think about it!" I back up while facing him to make sure he doesn't run at me, as i'm backing up i feel my back hit something. Jeremiah.

He picks me up and throws me into the pool. I hold my breath under the water until i reach the surface.

"Ow fuck.." I wince "You made me hurt my ankle dickhead." 

"Are you okay?" Conrad asks as concern fills his eyes.

"No it hurts bad, can you help me up?" I say shakily so they'll believe the act. Steven knows how I am though and knows i'm faking one hundred percent. He chooses to let Conrad face the consequences of being a gullible idiot. I reach my hand for Conrad to take and as he tries helping me up i pull him into the pool with me and Belly.

He falls on top of Belly and they both go underwater as i climb up out of the pool. Fuck its cold. Jeremiah reads my mind and comes up behind me, placing his arms around my shoulders to warm me up.

It takes a while for them to both come out of the water and when they do, Conrad immediately gets out of the pool and walks back inside. We follow after Conrad and head inside, Jeremiah to my side with his arm around me. This house is where i feel most at home. I love all the memories it has.