𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Thanks mom," I say hopping out the front seat.

"Just- make sure to call me if you end up hating it, or if Belly gets bored or something." She sighs, I know deep down she hates that i'm so excited about this.

"Okay mom I promise, c'mon Belly."

Moms car drives off and we're left at the front of the country club. This place is huge. i've only been here for when Conrad took Nicole as an escort to the ball last year. It was so fun watching them dance together.

"um.. do you know where we're supposed to be going?" belly asks as we walk, looking around at the big country club.

I freeze "Shit i don't." we look at each other and laugh. ''I'm sure we'll find our way there.'' Belly assured.

"Maybe we can ask someone over there." I point at the pool. 

When we get to the pool i see Jeremiah and Steven talking to each other. "Jere!" I call out waving him over. He jogs over "Hey guys- oh wow Belly i almost didn't recognize you. " his face turns a light shade of pink.

"Be honest do i look like a fool." She joked. 

Jere zones out, looking at Belly in her dress. His crush is so obvious. too bad Belly doesn't see it. "No you look.." he stutters "You look great Bells. Are those pineapples?" he questions.

"No?" Belly looks down at her dress confused as to what in the world he sees. "There flowers."

"Jere have you never seen flowers before?" I ask causing Jere to get flustered and Belly to laugh.

"I have but that's definitely a pineapple!" He defends himself.

"You need glasses Jere." I shove him.

"But you guys look good even though your both wearing fruit dresses." He teases. "Where are you guys headed?"

"Well we were supposed to be at the tea party.." I start.

"But we got lost" Belly finishes my sentence for me.

"Oh I know where it is. Follow me ladies."

He holds out both his arms which we take and we head up the stairs. "They have a bunch of different snacks, Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry cookies. those are to die for by the way." 

"I'll make sure to bring you some don't worry jere"

"Ugh i love you Ellie. Well here we are." He takes us to this huge room with a bunch of tables and girls everywhere, wearing similar outfits to us. I guess susannah was right about the fascinators. All the girls are enjoying themselves and talking to each other, until they see us.

A older woman who i'm guessing is paige, the lady susannah told us about, looks at us before glaring at Jere.

"Jeremiah." she says with a sour look on her face.

"Paige!" he smiles.

"Always a pleasure! this is my future wife Bel- I mean Isabel Conklin and my future sister in law Gabriella Conklin, the ladies my mom told you about."

Belly playfully slaps Jeremiahs arm at the future wife remark.

"They're late," Paige spat.

"I-im so so sorry," Belly stutters.

"We couldn't find our way here." I add in.

"Both of you, table two" she interrupts pointing at a table with a few girls there, two who I know to be Nicole and Shayla.