𝓢𝓲𝔁

"I'm gonna go get another drink." Conrad says.

"Isn't that like your fifth one Connie?" I question. Conrad has been drinking chardonnay since we got here. I have no idea what's going on with him but whatever it is, he's blocking everyone out.

"I'll be fine." He says before walking to the bar stand.

"Whats up with Conrad?" I ask Jeremiah who's standing looking more bored than ever. 

"Why, you worried about him?" He teased.

"Yeah but not in that way. He's been weird ever since he got here." 

"He's been like that for a few months, I have no idea why. But don't worry i'm sure he's fine." He brings his hand around my shoulder.

"I love my mom and all but this shit is so boring," I groan. "Can we go somewhere."

"Yeah." Steven says, "Let's go into town." 

"And do what?" Jere asks.

"I don't know if we could buy some weed from that dude with the rainbow dash tattoo." Conrad chimes in, holding a glass of chardonnay. I cringe at the thought of having to see that guy again. He always freaked me out.

"Nah he got arrested last summer." Steven sighs.

"Shit really?" I ask. As much as I hated the guy he had good weed.

Jeremiah sighs and we all think of something to do. "We could.. go to the drive in" Conrad grins. 

"Ew no i dont want to see my little siter making out with some guy in the back of his minivan."

"Yo actually..let's go to the drive in" Jere says with the same look on his face as Conrad.

"No why would you wanna ruin her first date." I say.

"C'mon sis don't be a party pooper." Steven chuckles.

"Yeah c'mon" Jere grabs his keys.

                                                                            °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We pull up to the drive-in which Belly immediately notices because she sends Cam Cameron to go get a drink. She glares at the car and opens her car door, coming up to ours. Steven and Jere make kissing noises to each other, mimicking the kissing they just saw.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." Belly shouts.

"I'm sorry Bells i tried stopping them." I say from the back.

"we're just catching the end of our favorite movie." Steven taunts.

"You have no right to do this!" She continues yelling at them.

"Relax Belly we're just joking." Jere says.

"Steven if you don't drive off right now i'll tell them about your Dramione fanfic!"

"You wouldn't." Steven glares.

"Oh yea he spent a whole chapter describing draco's wand." I add in, making Steven look back at me and glare.

"Hey seriously, leave."

She stares at Conrad hoping he can ask them to leave. "All right lets go." He gives in.

"What? you were the one that wanted to come Conrad." Steven groans starting the car.

"Just go stupid." I say to Steven.

                                                                        °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Why'd you do that to her?" I ask Conrad, walking into his room. He's on his phone when i walk in but he puts it under his pillow, giving me his full attention. 

"I dont know I was just bored i guess." He shrugs, not being able to make eye contact. 

"You were bored so you ruined my little sisters first date?" 

" 'm sorry okay?" 

"I don't need you saying sorry to me Conrad. My question is why did you do that?" 

"I don't know what to fucking tell you." He snaps.

"You're an asshole Conrad Fisher." I leave slamming his door. He really pisses me off sometimes. I go into my room and change into some shorts and an oversized shirt. I lay down and make sure to text Ari goodnight before I do. 

Tommorows Bellys birthday, and rather than focusing on Conrad i'm gonna make sure she has the best day ever.