𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

"Ooh I want the piece with the strawberries-"  In her hurried state, Belly bumped into Ellie, causing her to lose her balance. I held my breath as Ellie stumbled forward, colliding with my Mom. The impact sent my mother sprawling backward, her arm landing on the fragile glass plate.

Ellie instinctively puts her hand in front of her head, which only results in her hand landing in glass shards.

Belly, unharmed of course, became the center of attention, her parents immediately by her side. Adam rushed to check on my mom, pretending he was a good husband. And ari rushed to Ellies side, being the good friend she is.

I hate that Bellys the one who gets babied for something that is entirely her fault, if she wasnt drinking and being reckless then none of this would've happened. 

I love Belly and all but sometimes she can be childish, and not realize that her consequences have actions.

"i'm fine!" My Mom snaps at Dad who insisting he helped her, despite her denies.

He stands up from next to her, obviously a bit a shock which he has no right to be seeing as this is his fault that Mom can't stand to be around him.

Belly looks up at Susannah, her Laurel and John by her side. 

"I-i'm sorry" Belly says drunkenly, now realizing that her being dumb actually had an affect on people. 

Surprising.

Ari says something to Ellie which i can't quite hear, but i watch them walk inside, Ellie keeping her hand to her chest. It kills me to see her like this. 

"Ells are you okay?" I reach out grab her hand, wanting to help her.

She gives me a glare and flinches her hand away "I'm sure Belly could use your concern." She says sarcastically, passing by me as she continues to walk up the stairs.

"I mean after all she's already got a necklace." She shrugs refusing to even look at me.

This confuses me because I never got Belly a necklace.

I turn around facing them as they are now in front of me walking up the stairs.

"Wh- I-" I stutter. Fuck why cant i just get the words out.

"Elle what are you talking about." I follow them as they continue to walk up the stairs.

"I mean really Conrad, Did you not think i would find out you got Belly an infinity necklace?" She scoffs.

And that's when I realize what she's talking about. I never gave Belly an answer so she assumed it was for her. Fuck. She probably went to go tell Ellie about it. 

I want to tell her that its not for Belly and that it's for her but before i can she interrupts me. 

"I mean I get you think i'm a sheep, but i'm not stupid enough to believe your words honestly." She reaches her room and slams the door before i can continue. 

the minute she goes into her room, a wave of frustration washes over me. The necklace was meant for Elle, as a symbol of my feelings for her. To show her that i would always travel infinity with her, i wanted to give it to her for her birthday. 

But now shes not even gonna believe me,and i don't really know how to convince her. even if i were to tell her the truth would she really believe me?

I stand outside Elle's door, my hand hovering over the doorknob. I don't know if i should let her be and tell her later or if i should let her know now. 

Taking a deep breath, I decide to give her some time alone. I'll wait for the right moment to approach her, to explain everything and hope she can forgive me.

                                                                          °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"So does everyone hate me now." A voice comes from behind me. I turn away from watching the fireworks on the balcony and look behind me at a now sober Belly.

"Who could ever hate you." I say sarcastically even though it's true. In the mom's eyes Belly does no wrong. 

She walks onto the balcony, and stands next to me watching the fireworks aswell. A brief  silence follows as we both listen to the pops of the fireworks.

"So I think my mom just got railed." Belly turns to look at me.

"Go laurel." I joke.

Belly laughs and continues looking at me, Her eyes moving down my face as her body moves closer. 

Fuck. Please don't let this happen. 

I instictivly move my body away from her but that doesnt stop her from moving closer towards me. 

She leans her head up, but just before she can get closer.

POP! 

A firework explodes right in between us. The loud noise startles both of us, causing Belly to jolt back in surprise. 

Thank goodness.

I need to let her know how i feel now before she thinks i'm trying to lead her on. 

"Belly about the necklace-"

"Im sorry i brought it up." She interrupts.

She looks back up at the fireworks popping in the sky. 

"The necklace was for um.. Ellie." I blurt, needing to get this off my chest.

"Oh." Belly looks down at the floor her eyes watering, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well i mean you didn't exactly give me the chance to." I shrug.

Belly nods her head and looks away from the floor, her eyes now on the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like i was leading you on-" I start.

"Yeah well you did." She says harshly, walking towards the door. Fuck, now i have both the Conklin sisters mad at me. I sigh and lean my head on the railing. Maybe i can make one thing right and talk to Ellie.

                                                                          °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍! 

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕! 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑰𝑰𝑰 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝑪 :)