𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Belly, Cam Cameron's here!" Jere shouts from the front door.

Belly rushes down the stairs almost tripping, Taylor right behind her. "Cam!" 

She smiles meeting him at the door. "Happy birthday Belly." He smiles awkwardly handing her the blue bag. 

"Oh thank you." She says surprised. 

"Of course." He smiles.

"Here come in. I can introduce you to everyone."

She grabs his hand leading him into the dining room where Mom and Susannah are finishing setting everything up. 

"Of course." Jere mocks once Bellys out of sight. I slap his arm softly. 

"Don't be a dick Jere." 

"I didn't do anything." He shrugs with a smile.

We both head into the dining room and sit down.

Susannah placed some flower crowns on all the girls seats. We all place them on. "These are really pretty Susannah." 

"Thank you I tried." She smiled.

"This is delicious." Cam says eating. 

"Have you ever tried miyeok-guk before?" Mom asks curiously. "It's a korean birthday tradition."

"No but it's super good. Thank you."

"Belly told me you were a vegetarian so I made sure not to put any meat." Mom smiles.

"Why don't you eat meat Cam Cameron?" Jere asks, he's planning to make Cam cameron uncomfortable.

"Its's basically the number one cause of global warming.. and I just like animals." He shrugs nervously. 

"Just don't come for my leather jacket." Steven jokes.

"You mean pleather right?" I joke causing him to stick his tongue out at me like a child.

"You know Belly eats meat. so you let her kiss you with those lips?" Jere asks bringing the attention back to Cam cameron.

"Jere.." I say trying to get him to stop being dumb.

"No I don't really care if other people eat meat, it's kinda like a personal choice so I don't judge." He shrugs.

"So you don't mind if her lips touch a dead animal and then touch your lips-" I kick him under the table. "Ow."

"I don't mind at all, In fact." He gives Belly a quick peck on the lips. 

Steven and Jere both pretend to throw up.

"All right. Bellys allowed to kiss but that's it." She gives Cam cameron a warning look. 

"Mom you're so not funny." Belly groans burying her face in her hands.

"I don't know why anyone would want to kiss someone who full on shat in a bathtub." Steven says.

"I was like two." Belly says embarrassed. 

"I remember last summer Steven peed in the fireplace and it stunk for days." Taylor jumps in.

"Ew Steven you're so gross." I gag.

"I blamed the neighbors cat!" Mom says.

"I was drunk!" He says defensively

"On like half a white claw." Taylor adds.

"You know i'm thinking, we should go to Nicole's party." Belly says, obviously Taylor must've convinced her. Belly has never gone out to parties.

I look at Conrad who's been silent this whole time, he glances down at the floor. I wonder what he's thinking.

Sun kissed ☼┃Conrad FisherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara