chapter 4

~she was the brightest
But most distant star..

Classes were all over now and here yn was going outside the school in the parking area to get her bike.but her mind was still a mess with the thoughts of the incident happened in cafeteria and she knows that that miss dustbin queen will surely do something else.
She sits on her bike but suddenly a notification was heard from her mobile.she opened to see the text of her mom asking her to come to the mall and had sent her the address.she replied ok and started her bike. She could see bangpink also going to their car after taking a glance at her.

After reaching the mall she saw that bangpink car isn't there of course she drives super fast.she entered inside and went near to her mom and Mr Kim.
Yn: hello Mr Kim
She said with a bow and in a polite manner.
Mrkim:hello sweetie and don't be so formal we are going to be a family soon.
On which yn just nodded and Mr Kim patted her head.
Again those feelings ahhh yn thought to herself in mind.
Don't you love that someone is giving u those feelings back said my subconscious.
No I do not want these these were only for my appa she snapped back at her subconscious in mind.here she was having argument inside her mind and Mr Kim and Mrs Lee were engrossed in talking to each other soon bangpink were there they greeted Mrs Lee and then noticed yn was there and that would be a lie that they were not shocked cause she was there before them but she started her bike later than them.
Mr Kim: alright everyone is there so let's hear to the shops,i and honey are going for our dresses you kids choose your dresses and meet us at cafe in mall.
Everyone nodded.mr Kim and Mrs Lee left from there.yn looked at them and then left from there.knowing they need to be with her they followed her.yn entered the shop and started looking for a dress but she wasn't in mood but still decided to look for a outfit.
Blackpink also started choosing their outfits and BTS sat on the sofa scrolling on their phone knowing that girls will take so much time .
Yn saw a dress which she found good enough for the wedding and took it
She then decided to go to reception to pay for it before it she saw BTS sitting on sofa while phones in their hands but when she walked pass them she got their attention.they looked at her more like staring at her of what she is doing she went to the employee girl and asked her to pack this dress the girl nodded and packed it yn took out her mobile and paid her which was amusing for BTS upto then Blackpink had came to see this seen too.after paying she came and sat on the opposite side of sofa .
Namjoon:yn we could have paid for you.
Yn:no need i have already paid for myself
She spoke politely.
Namjoon nodded.then soon all chose their outfits and then went to the cafe which Mr Kim told them to come .
They went there and sat on their respective chairs.
A waiter came and asked them the order.
Bangpink ordered what they wanted only yn was remaining.
Jhope:what do you want to eat yn?
Yn:hmm i will just take banana milk please
She said to the waiter.
Waiter nodded and went from there.
There was complete silence for few minutes until jungkook decided to break it
Jk:yn you like banana milk??
Yn nodded her head as yes.
Jungkook made an o face and said me too with a bunny smile.
Yn found it cute and wanted to pinch his cheeks but shrugged her thoughts and gave him a smile which purely sent all in shock the reason was this was first time they saw her smiling and secondly she had an boxy smile similar to taehyung.
Looking then shocked she got a little nervous not wanting to show it she took our her phone and started scrolling and she was successful in hiding her nervousness too .
Soon orders came and also Mrkim and Mrs Lee came they also ordered their food.
All Started eating their food and yn took her banana milk and slowly started drinking still engrossed in her phone
Now everyone was talking to each other while eating except yn but she wasn't feeling left out at all she was happy noone is talking to her .
But her happiness was ruined when mrkim asked her,"princess why did you just order drink are you not hungry?"
Yn:no mr Kim i don't have appetite.
Mr Kim nodded his head reluctantly and Mrs Lee sighed .
Everything was done .....
Yn is in her room trying to sleep but the fact is tomorrow is her mom's marriage and a big change will occur in her life and for sure she knows that she need to live with Kim family..