chapter 13

She fell first,
She fell harder
But he never exist~

    Classes came to an end

Classes came to an end.yn was going towards her bike but she felt a little dizzy.she shrugged and drove back to the mansion.
She went back to her room ignoring the presence of her stepsiblings.
Once she closed the door of her room she felt dizzy again and this time her legs trembled.
What is happening why am I feeling dizzy and my legs are trembling.. wait wait shit how could I forget to eat food.
I didn't eat last night too not even breakfast and I didn't eat lunch in college too.yn how the heck you forgot to eat food aaah now let's eat something..
She went downstairs and directly went to the kitchen.she opened the refrigerator to see something to eat.she took an apple and decided to go back to room but she halted on her steps when she heard Jin speaking
Jin: yn only apple? You didn't eat breakfast too
Yn: uh I am not that hungry that's why
Jin: if u want I can cook for you what do you want to eat?
Yn: no no need i am just not hungry
Jin just nodded and went from there.
Yn sighed and then started going back to her room.she ate the apple and took some vitamin and other pills.
After taking pills she thought to sleep for sometime.
In evening
Yn woke up and washed her face.
I am just tired of this life.waking up, going to college then coming back doing Homework and that same things daily ahhh.
Now again think what to do? I guess I should give an iq test again.i gave it when I was 13.it's been 2 years. Dad had iq of 193 I wish to cross his iq one day.he always wanted me to be better than him.though I know I can't surpass him but still i will try my best to be like him.
She took out her laptop and decided to give the iq test.

It's 186 ok.seems like an improvement though.from 2 years my iq went from 170 to 186.there is improvement actually.
Hmm now i guess I should do my homework and then umm it's been long since I painted or produced a new song.after completing homework I would think of making a song.

Homework all done.now let's think of the song .
I need to go to music room for this as much I know there is music room in the mansion.let's go there.
Yn went to the music room and then thought about her new song.

(Credit to the owner)

Finally it's all done hufff.what time is it now? Wait what!!! It's 11 pm right now.damn let's go back to room but before that I should eat dinner.they didn't call me for dinner maybe they forgot who cares.

Yn went to the kitchen and heated the food which was there then ate it and went back to her room.
Next morning,4:00 am
Yn woke up and first thing she did was to upload her new song .she didn't upload it last night.
After uploading that she went to take a shower.

After taking shower she did her daily routine and then took out her mobile

After taking shower she did her daily routine and then took out her mobile.she checked her song and to her surprise her song was blowing up everywhere in as much less time.
Then she started reading the comments.she felt a little reading all the position comments of her fans.

After that she cleaned her desk and put her all things necessary in her bag and went downstairs.
She sat on the sofa and started scrolling her mobile as she saw Jin and jisso are cooking food and noone else is there.after few minutes jungkook and Lisa came downstairs jumping happily and then sat on the sofa while Talking.
To yn's surprise jungkook opened his mobile and played her new song.but she didn't show her surprise and kept a neutral face.
Soon others also came downstairs.
Jimin: is it new song of Rosefairy? Why haven't I heard yet ?
Jimin asked surprisingly.
Lisa: yeah it's her new song it was uploaded at 4 am.
Jungkook: yeah and it's so good.
Tae: who doesn't love her songs she is actually a fairy and has an angelic voice.
Jhope: right I wish I could see her in real life.
I am sitting in front of you and you are wishing to see me what a dumbo anyway I have not done face reveal so they don't know me but it's quite good to hear compliments.
Jin and jisso called them for breakfast.aera also came down to eat now.
Aera: good morning all
Bangpink: good morning princess
Yn didn't say anything and took her sit beside namjoon and rose.
Aera didn't like yn sitting here but still she knew she can't do something so just say on her seat and started eating her food.
Jungkook still hadn't stopped the song and was listening to it while vibing.
Jin: jungkook stop the music and eat your food.
Jk: hyung it's rosefairy's new song let me listen it pls
Jin and jisso: what?!! She uploaded new song???!!!!!
They both shouted altogether making others flinch.
Jennie:oppa unnie don't shout and yeah she uploaded.
Jin and jisso: hehe sorry and when did she upload?
Jimin: she uploaded this morning.
Jin and jisso quickly took out their phones and started watching the new song.it was making so much noise as the same song is played in three mobiles.
Yoongi: close your phones and eat food listen later and use headphones while listening*irritated tone*
They closed the mobile with awkward smile and started eating their food.
Yn sighed in relief as finally she can eat in peace she internally thanked yoongi for this.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter♡✿⁠