chapter 24

Don't believe my words..
Just hug me and say it's ok💔🩹

The person walked towards yn slowly but yn moved backwards"don't come near me"

??:princess
He called out
Yn:i said I am not your princess.
But before he could say something jungkook spoke up"who the heck are you?and she said to not call her that so why are you calling her princess?"
??:I am her brother.
That line was enough to shake the ground beneath their feet.
Lisa:w-what??
??:yes
Yn:no you're not my brother.
??:love listen to me please.
Yn kept shaking her head as no.
Suga:mom is he saying truth?
Mrs Kim nodded her head meekily still crying.
??:let me introduce myself I am Lee in yeop yn's elder brother or maybe now
Kim in yeop.
Lee/Kim in yeop

-age:22 years old-yn's elder brother -had been in Italy since 6 years-mafia king of Italy and Russia

-age:22 years old
-yn's elder brother
-had been in Italy since 6 years
-mafia king of Italy and Russia.
-ceo of tech enterprises
-loves yn and his mother so much.
-cold hearted, merciless,rude to others but sweet, bubbly to his loved ones.
-knows his father's death wasn't accident.

Past story
In yeop went to Italy for further studies at the age of 17 when yn was 9.
His father took promise to him that he wouldn't return back to korea until he is successful.his father died when he was 18 and at that time he wasn't successful so he didn't go even in his funeral for the sake of the promise.he knew his father was a mafia.he stepped in the mafia world and promised to himself that we would not show his face to his family until he kills the person who killed his father.
Now he killed the person and completed his revenge he is back in korea.though he wasn't in Korea before he still kept the track of yn and Mrs Kim.
Present
Yn looked at him who was already looking at her with loving eyes.yn's eyes welled up with tears but before she could drop a single tear she ran to her room.they called her but not listening to them she quickly ran to her room and locked the door.
Falling on her knees she cried her heart out.small whispers leaving her mouth"why did you not come before""your ynie needed you""mom ignored me all the time""I missed you so much but you didn't come to meet me in 6 years""oppa is bad".

In yeop:mom she is just 15 and at that time she was just 10 when you sent her abroad all alone by herself.she needed you.she also lost her father like you lost your husband.
Mrs Kim just sobbed.
In yeop: mom you didn't have to call her back if you wanted ignore her like this and hurt her.
Mrs Kim:I am sorry son.i-i
She couldn't form the sentence.
In yeop:you shouldn't say that to me mom.say it to her.
Mrs Kim nodded meekily.
Mrs Kim: but son you didn't come once in 6 years.where were you?
In yeop:I was completing dad's promise mom and i couldn't come before completing that.
Mrs Kim nodded and didn't ask more about the promise.
In yeop then looked at the new faces
In yeop: hello mr Kim it's nice meeting you in person.
He said coldly but politely.
Mr Kim: hello son it's noce meeting you too
Mr Kim said with a warming smile.
In yeop: hello
He spoke coldly looking at bangpink,who just stood there not even blinking their eyes.that was so much to digest.
Mr Kim: so much chaos has happened and it's already night,Jin show in yeop his room and after freshening up come for dinner and while coming jungkook call yn too for dinner.
In yeop: no need i will call her
He said while looking at jungkook.
Jungkook:how do you know it's me?
In yeop: I know about everyone related to my princess.

That's it for this chapter 💗
Hope you enjoyed reading it:)