chapter 16

If you want me
I am here...
If you don't
I am still here.....

Next morningWaking up in the morning yn felt a little sleepy as she slept late but shrugging it off she still got up from her bed and went to take a bath

Next morning
Waking up in the morning yn felt a little sleepy as she slept late but shrugging it off she still got up from her bed and went to take a bath.

Next morningWaking up in the morning yn felt a little sleepy as she slept late but shrugging it off she still got up from her bed and went to take a bath

After doing her skincare and combing her hair she sat on her bed thinking of what to do today as today is holiday.
But then a piece of information flowed into her mind making her body go numb for moment.she felt nothing just thinking like she was drowning in darkness.how could she forget what's tomorrow? it's her father's death anniversary tomorrow.she took deep breaths to calm herself down and then again fell on her bed not knowing what to do after few minutes she got up and thought to go downstairs.

Maids were placing the breakfast on the table while Mrs Kim and Mr Kim were sitting on their respective chairs.bangpink were still in their rooms.
Mrs Kim noticed yn and asked her to come for breakfast after wishing her morning.
Yn just went there and sat on her chair.mr Kim and Mrs Kim were waiting for others to come so yn also didn't start her food and waited for others to come .soon everyone came downstairs.not finding aera there Mrs Kim asked
Mrskim: kids where is aera??
Jimin: she has gone to one of her friends house for sleepover mom
Mrs Kim nodded and everyone started eating their food.yn also silently ate her food and went back to her room.
After breakfast she didn't come out of her room in lunch even.
It was evening that yn came downstairs to eat some snacks as she was craving to eat something.
As she went downstairs she saw maknaes and aera were playing games in their mobile while elder line was busy in doing something in their mobiles.she went to the kitchen and took out an chocolate and icecream and went back to her room.
After this seh didn't come out until it was dinner she ate her dinner quietly and then again went to her room.
After eating dinner she had no mood of doing any work so she slept.
Mrs Kim wanted to ask her why is she so quiet but didn't ask her thinking she just doesn't want to talk.

Next morning
Yn woke up at 4 am with a bad mood itself as she knows what day it is today.
Today as she opened her eyes tears formed in her eyes without her knowing.it's been as many years but still that empty place in her heart for her father isn't filled and it bleeds in the form of tears everytime.
She wiped her tears and went to take shower.