chapter 14

If I can still breathe
I am fu*king fine ...

After eating breakfast all went to college but yn went by herself on her bike

After eating breakfast all went to college but yn went by herself on her bike.for the first time she was feeling way too popular like everyone in the college was talking about "rosefairy" new song which is her song.
After coming back from college she got a huge surprise,Mr Kim and Mrs Kim were back at home.
But her reaction was not what Mrs Kim expected.she thought that she would come running to her and hug her .but that wasn't the case at all.
Yn just for a moment seemed surprised and then gave her a small smile saying "you are back".
This was quite amusing for bangpink too.thwy thought that she would be Missing her mom and now when she is back she would be so happy.
She was happy that her mom is back but not to that extent that she would hug her cause she has lost all the affection of her mom when her father died.

At night
It was dinner time and everyone settled down on their seats to eat dinner.
Mrs Kim served everyone and took her place beside mr Kim.
While eating everyone started chatting with each other.
Mrs Kim: aera sweetie how old are you?
Mrs Kim asked aera as she wanted to know more about her.
Aera: I am 17 aunty.
She spoke with a cute smile.
Mrs Kim: aww so you are older than yn ok.
Mrs Kim said while pinching her cheeks as she was sitting next to her.
She seems to be loving aera.huff she should have been her daughter then not me.how sweetly she is talking to her.why did she not talk with me like this after appa's death.she forgot me.this all wouldn't have happened if appa you would be there.i would not be sitting here eating food with people who don't love me ,who don't trust me at all.mom doesn't love me anymore appa...
Yn was talking inside her head with herself or her appa. Her face turned sad but noone noticed it.she silently ate her food and went back to her room.

In her room she was roaming around like a ghost at night thinking what to do now? She was hella bored as she has already completed her homework and all the projects even which they need to submit in one month she has finished them too.
Not knowing what to do she thought to sleep and may be she gets any idea upto morning.
She slept while thinking about "her dreams"

A beautiful morning,birds chirping and yn wakes up because of the sound of the alarm.she goes to her balcony for few moments to enjoy the peace in nature and hear those sweet singing of the birds.
After few minutes she goes to her bathroom to take bath.

Today is weekend so no college.yn thought to spend some time with eunwoo.
She called him and he agreed to have a siblings date.they would first go for lunch then they will go to amusement park where they met after so much time.
She went downstairs at the same time aera also came downstairs.
Bangpink were already downstairs sitting on sofa.they noticed then coming.
Bangpink: good morning princess
Aera: good morning all
Aera spoke in an energetic and bubbly tone.
I was also there they didn't wish me at all.anyway who cares about their good morning.waking up at this house already makes my morning not so good .
Yn went to kitchen to see her mom cooking food.mrs Kim noticed her.
Mrs Kim: good morning yn baby
Yn: morning mom
Mrs Kim: what are you doing here go and seat breakfast is almost ready.
Yn just nodded and went from there.

While eating breakfast yn thought to take permission from her mother.
Yn: mom??
Mrs Kim: yes sweetie
Yn: i am going on a siblings date with eunwoo oppa today.
Mrs Kim: ok baby but don't come late ok.
Yn nodded her head and continued eating her food.

She is going on a siblings date with that eunwoo and she didn't ask us at all that's not fair at all.why do I feel jealous though aish we can go on a siblings date too and can take aera with us, bangpink thought.

After eating breakfast yn went back to her room whereas downstairs:
Aera: I also want to go on siblings date
She spoke with a pout.
Lisa: yeah me too
Jin: alright let's go for a siblings date but where?
Jisso: amusement park
Jimin: but we went there last time didn't we?
Rose: so what we can go back i enjoyed so much.
Namjoon: alright we are going to amusement park and it's settled.
Lisa: but what about yn? She is also our sibling now so she should also come.
Tae: but isn't she already going with her cousin so there is no need for her to come.
Others nodded in agreement.

12:00 pm
It's almost time for the date yn is getting ready for going with eunwoo.
After getting ready she went downstairs to see bangpink and aera also going somewhere but she just ignored this and went outside.she saw eunwoo was already there waiting for her.
Bangpink also went outside to see eunwoo standing there.
Yn rushed towards him and hugged him.hee hugged her back and then opened door for her.she giggled seeing his this actions and sat on her seat.

Aera somehow felt jealous of her then a thought striked in her mind.
Aera: is he actually her cousin they look like couple.
Yoongi: why do you think?
Aera: they are wearing matching outfits oppa.
Jennie: siblings can also wear matching outfits.now forget about her and come let's go

Yn and eunwoo enjoyed each other's company

Yn and eunwoo enjoyed each other's company.first they went to eat the lunch and then went to amusement park.
Yn and eunwoo didn't notice that bangpink and aera were also there but they noticed them.
And it was sure to say that they were a little jealous of eunwoo without their knowing that he was that close to yn.

How is today's chapter?
Hope you enjoyed it✿♡