chapter 29

Savage love...
Did somebody break your heart??

In yeop: let's go ynie.
Yn nodded and held his hand and moved to go out of his office but Kai stood in front of in yeop while folding his hands on his chest.
In yeop: what now dude??
Kai: you are so bad you didn't introduce me to my sister.
In yeop: there is nothing to introduce about you.
He spoke while rolling his eyes.
And Kai ignored his words royally.
Kai: yn ah I am Kai this idiot's bestfriend and your handsome brother now.
Yn smiled at him and said"hi Kai oppa".
Kai placed his hand on his chest and said dramatically"oh my god she called me oppa"
In yeop: stop you drama queen.
Yn giggled and Kai also laughed saying"you are just getting jealous ok".
In yeop: whatever now move.
Kai: yeah yeah,bye babysis.
Yn: bye oppa.
She said and waved her hand as in yeop dragged her out with him.

Yn and in yeop first went to eat food then they decided to go to watch a movie.after the movie they spent some time in park.
Now it was 6 pm and they returned to the mansion.bangpink were sitting there already.
Are they always sitting there?like whenever I come home they will be sitting there only.do they like this place this much.yn thought to herself and laughed.
In yeop raised his brow"why are you laughing?"
Yn just shrugged off.then they both sat down where bangpink were sitting but a Lil away from them.
In yeop sighed deeply as he sat.he was tired now but sometimes ago he was the one saying let's go to arcade.now he is tired.what a boy oops a man.

Yn closed her eyes trying to regain her energy after the siblings date.but as she closed her eyes,her phone rung.
She groaned internally and answered the call.
It was cha eunwoo.
Yn smiled and answered the call"hi oppa".
In yeop say straight hearing her and bangpink's attention was already on them not with eyes but with ears.
In yeop whispered to her"put on speaker"
She nodded and put it on speaker.
Eunwoo: hey princess what are you doing?
Yn: nothing just sitting you?
Eunwoo: missing my princess.
Yn: I miss you too oppa.
Eunwoo: aww ,btw I heard someone is back.
Yn: you mean in yeop oppa??
Eunwoo: uh yes that donkey.
In yeop: yaah you brat how dare you call me donkey?
Eunwoo: don't shout bruh and I did not know you were also there.seems like yn has forgiven you.
Yn: yeah I have.
Eunwoo: oh no fun.
In yeop: what do you mean huh??
Eunwoo: it would have been fun to see you being jealous when she would be ignoring you.
Yn laughed while in yeop huffed in anger.
Eunwoo: is my darling angry?
In yeop: I am not your darling bitch.
Eunwoo: you must be looking cute being angry babe.
In yeop: fuck you.
Yn interrupted their fighting in between by saying"you are brothers"
In yeop and eunwoo spoke at same time"I am not gay"
Yn laughed out saying"yeah yeah".
Bangpink were also trying hard to control their laugh.

After talking for sometime.she ended the call bidding eunwoo bye.
Yn stood up from the sofa and said"I am tired oppa I am going to my room."
In yeop:ok bun.
Yn smiled and moved to go back to her room but before going she took a last glance at bangpink who were already looking at her.her smile which she was wearing dropped and she went back to her room.
Maknae line pouted and elder line just sighed in sadness.
In yeop noticed them being sad but he also knows that it was their fault first that they didn't trust her.but still thought to help them in asking forgiveness from yn as yn loves them too but she is just disappointed and angry with them for not trusting her enough.
In yeop: don't be sad.
He spoke with a slight smile making them look at him.and he continued"if you want I can help your guys to ask forgiveness from her"
Maknae line jumped in happiness.
Jk: really hyung?
In yeop smiled and nodded his head as yes.
Rose: you are so nice oppa thank you so much.
In yeop stood from his seat and went near rose and patted her head.rose's smile brightened without her knowing.
In yeop: it will be hard but she loves you guys she will forgive you don't worry.