chapter 30

She can die for you....
But I will burn the world for you

The next morning arises,yn sighs deeply as she heard her alarm ring,she has been awake from long ago but felt like not getting up from her bed now hearing alarm she half heartedly rose from her bed and went for bath

Her outfit

It was still early for the college so she thought to do something, remembering it's been long she has posted something so she thought to compose a song

After 2 hours she had written the lyrics finding the rhyming words and finding tunes and all the stuff.now she needs to record it but glancing at watch,she needed to hurry up for college.closing her notebook in which she was writing the lyrics,she looked around the room which was a message.papers scattered everywhere as she tore them while writing lyrics due to imperfection.it took her 15 minutes to clear the room.taking a deep sigh she finally left for breakfast.
Sitting on her chair she greeted Mr Kim and in yeop morning with a smile making others face turned sad as she didn't wish them.but shrugging it off everyone finished their breakfast and proceeded for their respective works.
Bangpink siblings,yn and in yeop went to college.as always when they entered the army of simps crowded them but our duo siblings in yeop and yn ignored them royally an went to their respective classes.
It was lunch time when yn thought to go to cafeteria but she had a negative feeling about going there but shrugging it off,she proceeded towards the cafeteria.as she moved through,the hall was empty as all the students have gone to cafeteria, Library or playground.she crossed through the empty classes but suddenly she was pulled into a empty classroom by a strong force.
She couldn't process what just happened but then she saw a boy holding her wrist making her know he was th one who pulled her.yn felt anxious in his presence.she looked at her hand and then at him.finally encouraging herself she spoke"leave my hand"
Sensing the fear in her voice the boy smirked and spoke"aww is my sweetheart scared?"
Saying this he started coming closer to her making her heart beats increase and making her move backwards.
Boy: don't back away darling otherwise it won't end up good .
Yn: what do you mean and why did you pull me here?
Boy: oh let me introduce myself I am David and you know what you are so beautiful so ..
Fear engulfed yn as she thought of all the bad circumstances which could be happening with her.
He moved more closer to her and as she moved backwards her back touched the wall.she felt so weak and anxious.sweats forming on her body.
He moved more closer smirking widely but as he was about to lean more closer,yn closed her eyes in reflex but opened her eyes with a jerk when she found the boy falling down with a thud.she opened her eyes to see taehyung and jungkook standing there.their eyes red due to anger.theur aura seemed so dangerous.yn looked at both of them with gratefulness.noticing jungkook's hand she understood it was jk who punched him.jk having severe anger issues moved towards the boy and started beating him mercilessly making yn more anxious.though it should have been felt good to see David getting beaten for what he was about to do but this was the first time she was looking this much violence.taehyung noticed her shivering and rushed to her.black dots formed in front of her eyes and she lost her consciousness but before she could fall taehyung hold her and then gently picked her up in his arms .he looked at jungkook who was still beating that guy.he was asking really angry but yn in his priority.
Taehyung: jungkook leave him we will see him in basement.
But jungkook didn't listen to him and continued beating him who was begging for his life.
Taehyung sighed and again spoke"jk yn passed out she needs us leave him"
As jungkook heard this,he turned towards them his eyes softened and he left that guy.
Jk: let's go to hospital.
His voice filled with genuine concern.
They moved out of the classroom and told the guards to bring that boy in the basement.
As they were going jk's phone rings and the caller id displayed Jin hyung.
As jungkook answered the call Jin hastily questioned"where are you and taehyung don't you want to eat lunch?"
Jk: hyung yn...
Jin: what happened to her? Tell me is she fine??
Jk:she passed out we are going to hospital meet us in car.
Without replying back Jin cut the call quickly.
As they reached to the car they found all other bangpink siblings and even in yeop there.im yeop rushed towards yn and asked taehyung"how did this happen?"
His voice cold yet broken seeing her unconscious.
Taehyung spoke calmly"we will explain later but first let's take her to hospital".
In yeop nodded knowing she always comes first in his priority list.
They quickly sat in the car and asked driver to drive the car to hospital.

After admitting yn, taehyung and jungkook explained what the saw when they were coming to the cafeteria.taers brimmed in in yeop's eyes as he found himself useless who couldn't help his sister when she needed.bangpink were also griven.
They all composed themselves as the doctor came out and told them she is fine and just had an anxiety attack.she will wake up after sometime.
A sense of relief washed over then.

That's it for this chapter guys.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Today I am so happy,my exams result came out today and I scored 96% and scored second highest in my class.this feels so good.

Love you all <3