chapter 11

The pen is the
Tongue of mind..

Next morningYn after getting ready for college went downstairs

Next morning
Yn after getting ready for college went downstairs.

It was still early so everyone was yet in their rooms and noone was downstairs

It was still early so everyone was yet in their rooms and noone was downstairs.feeling thirsty she went in kitchen to drink water and while coming back she saw aera coming downstairs.she smiled at her
Yn: good morning unnie
Aera was taken back by sudden sound but then looked it was yn. She wasn't pleased to see her but still smiled.
Aera Was still on stairs and was wearing high heels.
She lost her balance and fell from the stairs.yn's eyes turned big in shock.she quickly ran towards aera.
Aera groaned in pain and started crying loudly.
Yn: are you ok unnie?? Unnie don't cry plss
Hearing her loud cries bangpink came downstairs worried knowing it's aera's voice.
Jin: what happened aera?*worried tone*
Aera saw everyone was present there an evil idea came in her mind.
She fake sobbed and looked towards yn who was also worried for her honestly.
Aera:y-yn ah w-why did you p-push me??
Yn was shocked to hear that
Yn: what are you saying u-unnie?
Being short tempered jungkook looked at her in pure anger and shouted"why did you do that yn?"
Yn felt broken but still tried to defend herself"but I did not do that"
Then she looked at aera and spoke"why are you lying aera unnie?"
Aera:why w-would I lie you p-ushed me..
Yn still couldn't believe that she would put a wrong blame on her and tears started to form in her eyes.
Jennie: just go in your room yn*supercold and angry tone*
Yn rushed to her room and locked the door.
Why do they not trust me? Why did aera unnie lie to them? I never did anything bad to her but still she lied and blamed me.does she hate me? I could see her displeasure in her eyes every time she see me but i ignored it thinking maybe it's just my illusion but seems like she really hates me but why??
Just calm down yn calm down
She took deep breaths to control her tears and emotions.
It was my mistake to trust them and love them how can I forget that I am just their stepsister and she is their cousin who they know from years they would trust her not me and why would they even trust me we have just met a month ago.how foolish of me to think that they would never break my trust not knowing that they don't even trust me huff
She calmed herself and just scrolled in her mobile for sometime.
When it was time to go for college she went downstairs.
She saw aera sitting on sofa talking to jungkook and jimin.
When they saw her coming downstairs they just ignored her.yn just sadly smiled and went out.
Seems like they will not go in college today I have to go by myself it's ok tho I will use my bike yessss
She sat on her bike and went to college.
In lunch time she recieved a call from eunwoo.she smiled and picked it up.
On call
Yn: hey oppa
Eunwoo: hi baby what are you doing?
Yn:I am in college oppa what's wrong?
Eunwoo: nothing i just wanted to spend some time with you.
Yn: really then let's meet after college.
Eunwoo:sure I will pick you up after your college send me the location.
Yn:no need oppa I have my bike tell me where to meet I will come.
Eunwoo: come in my company then first we will go from there together.
Yn: ok ok this way I will see your company too I havenot seen your company from interior yet.
Eunwoo: ok baby I will give you the tour myself.
Yn:hmm byee oppa I need to go now lunch will be over then
Eunwoo: take lunch byee cutie
Call ended
Yn was excited after a long time she is going to spend time with her cousin,her favourite cousin.

Cha eunwoo

Age:24 years oldOnly son of Mr and Mrs chaCEO of cha enterprisesCousin of ynLoves yn so much and protective towards her

Age:24 years old
Only son of Mr and Mrs cha
CEO of cha enterprises
Cousin of yn
Loves yn so much and protective towards her.
Knows about the distanced relationship of her and her mother.
Always there for yn
Relationship: single

After college ended she went in the parking area and took her bike,being happy while going to cha enterprises.

She entered the company and went towards the receptionist.
Yn: excuse me unnie
Receptionist found yn so cute and smiled at her.
Receptionistlady: yes dear how many I help you?
Yn: umm I want to meet eunwoo oppa
Rlady: can you tell full name of employee?
Yn: no he isn't employee he is CEO
Rlady:do you have appointment dear?
Yn shook her head as no receptionist was about to speak but yn cut her off and says"unnie sorry for bothering you pls continue your work"
Yn bowed at her and went to a corner.she took out her mobile and called eunwoo.
Eunwoo: hey sweetie are your classes over?
Yn: yeah oppa and can you give me appointment to meet you pls
(She spoke in a playful tone)
Eunwoo understood what she meant.
Eunwoo: wait love I am coming there.
Yn was about to say no but eunwoo had ended the call.
She just stood there now she has no other option but just wait here for him to come.
In few moments eunwoo was now there.the employees were shocked to see their CEO present here at the time of work.he went near yn and held her hand.
Eunwoo: let's go princess and give you tour?
Yn nodded her head cutely making eunwoo pinch her cheeks.
Now this was even more shocking for the people present here seeing there CEO holding hands of a kid( not knowing she is 15 because of her small height) and then even pinching her cheeks.

Employees were looking at them and some girls were even gossiping.
Being the center of attention yn was getting anxious she tightens the grip on eunwoo's hand.
Eunwoo gets to know that she is getting anxious so he glares at everyone making them go back to their work.
Yn sighs in relief and smiles at him.eunwoo smiled back and then lead her inside the company.
After showing her company they decided to go to park.

In park they say on one of the benches and talked to each other for sometime suddenly eunwoo asked something making her face dullEunwoo: how is it going with your stepsiblings??Yn face lost all colors making eunwoo worried and anxious

Eunwoo: how is it going with your stepsiblings??
Yn face lost all colors making eunwoo worried and anxious.
Eunwoo: what's wrong Princess? Do they not treat you well?? Did they do something? You don't like them?? What's wrong love tell??
Eunwoo bombarded her with questions yn looked at his worried face and took a deep breath.
At least someone cares for me she thought while looking at his worried face. She hold his hand and told him about what happened in the morning and also how they ignored her after aera came. As yn finished talking eunwoo hugged her and said" it's ok baby we can't make everyone love us and if you want you can live with me until aunty comes back"
Yn just shook her head and again hugged him.

Hope you liked this chapter♡:⁠-⁠)